Local Derby, Just before Xmas, on Sky, Time to see if all the MASSIVE talk, is just talk..

Guest intercity0wl

You share a city with that other club, so of course that's THE local derby for you. And believe you me (good ol BTB), as much as we are rivals, the Steel City derby is up there with any in football, IMO.

But because you share a city, you can't really slag that city off, if you see where I'm coming from. Wheras at least with us, we're the next best thing so far as distance goes (you can't count Rovrum as they're pub level, like Donny). And, considering we're a smaller town than those two, we are a solid second tier club, who have actually achieved things, albeit not very much.

So we should be your main rival, after the Blunts. You make a short trip, to a place you can slag off, and whilst it's not the piglets you're playing, it's the next best thing.

For me, I don't mind admitting I see you as our main rival. We are a one town club, so have to look further afield. And because (IMO) I see you as the regions biggest club, you're easy to love/hate.

The Blunts I merely hate, for many obvious reasons, and let's be fair, they are irrelevant come the 15th of next month.

I hope you fetch 7,000 and we show the nation how a local derby really goes. None of this poncified krap we get in the Prem.

See you all there..

Good post Whitey - I see you as our second derby, not rival though.

Guest intercity0wl

Definately going to Oakwell it's going to be a long day starting at Hillsborough in the morning then to MetroDome before match.

We'll take 5K easy.

Metro dome downstairs Wednesday fans bar for us as well, 5.20 ko makes it easier to sink a few as well, what with the other half working till dinner.

Guest intercity0wl

Y one running coach from donny?

Maybe not exactly a coach, but Stagecoach run Buses that run a couple of times an hour between the two South yorkshire outposts, with pick ups at all settlements inbetween.