Has a manager ever signed so many players and not play them

Rodri

Maguire

Lee

Mayor

Mattock

Now Rodri has been briefly played but if he wasn't ready for this league why bring him in?

Why bring Mattock in and play him out of position

Why bring Lee and Mayor in and not play them? They are commanding a squad number and wages

Surely he should have shopped more carefully in the summer?

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Rodri

Maguire

Lee

Mayor

Mattock

Now Rodri has been briefly played but if he wasn't ready for this league why bring him in?

Why bring Lee and Mayor in and not play them? They are commanding a squad number and wages

Maguire and Lee have been injured.

Rodri

Maguire

Lee

Mayor

Mattock

DJ is the man to ask not us. Mind you he'll probably blame it on the officials.

Edited by Dagmeister

Guest Warren Hobhead

I think we all get it now, some people are dissapointed with our manager, but is it really necessary to dwell on it on so many topics on here. Let him get on with his job FFS and if he fails MM will give him the bullet. I prefer to remain positive but then again I have been supporting Wednesday for over 40 years so I'm used to the dissapointment.

I think it would have been easier to blood Lee, Mayor and Rodri at this level if we weren't struggling at the wrong end of the table.

It can't be easy trying to adapt to a new level when you're part of a struggling side, in such a bad run of form and with what I'm sure is low confidence through out the squad.

I think we all get it now, some people are dissapointed with our manager, but is it really necessary to dwell on it on so many topics on here. Let him get on with his job FFS and if he fails MM will give him the bullet. I prefer to remain positive but then again I have been supporting Wednesday for over 40 years so I'm used to the dissapointment.

In what way is criticism of DJ on here not letting him get on with his job? It's only opinions at the end of the day (and without them this would be a news site) and like you say it's MM that will ultimately decide DJ's fate. And he's certainly letting DJ get on with his job.

Edited by Almat

I think we all get it now, some people are dissapointed with our manager, but is it really necessary to dwell on it on so many topics on here. Let him get on with his job FFS and if he fails MM will give him the bullet.

I don't think that this site gets in the way of him doing his job. Better to get it out of our systems on here than venting our frustrations on matchday don't you agree?

But we can't play ALL the new signings at once.

If we tried to line up with three left backs, 2 right backs 3 Centre halves , 4 strikers, 4 wingers and 4 midfielders, then I think the ref might notice.

Lets face it, Lee is back up for Buxton - he has been playing well and is fit.

Mattock has been shocking when played, including left back.

Mayor was signed as one for the future.

Rodri was a hiding to nothing, and could still contribute if given a chance - doesnt fit into our current formation though.

Maguire is 4th ./ 5th choice striker - which when you have five strikers, someone has to be.

DJ's transfer policy and signings will be his downfall. No way will he be here come January 1st.

For me the next 3/4 games will make or break him.

If we can start winning again now there is good reason for optimism. Get dicked again and I think milan will start assessing the situation.

We cannot afford to be in the relegation places at Christmas because it will effect who we can bring in January