Martin Taylor....Cometh the hour. Cometh the man?

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I'd prefer him to come on and have a stormer and go on to be a MASSIVE leader of the Wednesday side than close my mind off to him playing for us again

Meh!!

Very difficult time for him to come into the team.

He has been made a bit of a scapegoat in recent weeks when to be fair all the defense have been at fault in one way or another.

He deserves a bit of a chance.

Might not be the answer but at the moment we are pretty desperate.

Whenever i saw him play for Brum when he was in his prime i always thought he was crap and after watching his performances for us im afraid he's done nothing to change my mind.

If we are pinning our hopes on this lad then we are seriously in trouble,he's Darren Purse all over again.

I hope he proves me wrong but i very much doubt it.

Guest cypress hill

I'd prefer him to come on and have a stormer and go on to be a MASSIVE leader of the Wednesday side than close my mind off to him playing for us again

like picnik ?

gardner and taylor on saturday please

Why? Llera makes 1 mistake that leads to a goal away to a side that are top of the league and he gets the chop. Was no one else at fault that night?

In the previous 2 games we had picked up 6 points, kept our 1st clean sheet in the league this season and the defender you are saying should be dropped scored a winning goal.

How many points have we won in the games that Taylor has played in?

taylor is sh!t i'd sooner bring beevers back

Why? Llera makes 1 mistake that leads to a goal away to a side that are top of the league and he gets the chop. Was no one else at fault that night?

In the previous 2 games we had picked up 6 points, kept our 1st clean sheet in the league this season and the defender you are saying should be dropped scored a winning goal.

How many points have we won in the games that Taylor has played in?

exactly. Mistake aside, llera had a solid game on friday. One everything in the air and made a few important tackles

Guest wadsgod

Beevers has had five seasons.

Taylor five games.

A young player who's had five seasons of mixed ability, with time to improve or a 33yr old who's possibly the worse defender I've seen IMO in recent history, all be it only being 5 games, but I can only go on what I've seen. I think the clues was there to see when Watford wouldn't give him the contract he wanted. And you tell me to give over lol

He's not Danny Batth and nobody is going to let him forget it!

I have reservations as to whether Batth has the pace or tactical knowledge to do a job at this level at the moment and it seems the management team at Wolves have their reservations. As such my opinion of Taylor has nothing whatsoever to do with Batth, from what I have seen Taylor is making Purse look like a good signing.