Bring back Terry Burton.

Guest Paulos_Medication

This reminds me of last season's 'Aldridge is a b@stard who is to blame for our bad run' farce last season. Maybe Burton was a big factor in our success, but it's presumptuous to insist that was the case on the flimsiest of evidence.

^^^^^^^This ^^^^^^^^

This reminds me of last season's 'Aldridge is a b@stard who is to blame for our bad run' farce last season. Maybe Burton was a big factor in our success, but it's presumptuous to insist that was the case on the flimsiest of evidence.

maybe - can I ask does DJ stand for District Judge - whenever I read your posts you seem to be searching for 'evidence' ?

I'm not a fan of Aldridge.

maybe - can I ask does DJ stand for District Judge - whenever I read your posts you seem to be searching for 'evidence' ?

Maybe it's just me, but if we're debating a complex subject, an approach backed up with some sort of logical assessment is rather more likely to arrive at a pertinent conclusion than one that is prejudicial and ignorant by barking out of the first available cliche or stereotype.

But then you seem to favour an ad hominem approach, something we see much too often on here.