Quote from the Ipswich fans forum

Guest over the line

No nasty chanting or attacking there players after we scored...

wait till end of season when your relegated. Can see headlines again Owls fans attack players and oppositions fans (mainly women and kids)

Guest Big Guns

wait till end of season when your relegated. Can see headlines again Owls fans attack players and oppositions fans (mainly women and kids)

Who the flip are you

Guest foreverSWFC

One drunken idiot let us down by antagonising a steward and calling him Jimmy Saville for having a word with a few kids, dunno what they did but they weren't treating him very well, out of order to be fair.

Only moan, I was in the privileged end shared with Ipswich fans, great atmosphere, great day.

k. I s'pose you're a blade, and if so, you seem to suffer from short term memory loss... A few years back, one of your lot knocked a lino unconscious... Hypocrite springs to mind...

Guest edforceowl

To be fair I listened to sky sports radio and when second goal went in the amount of

Noise made I thought it was Ipswich that scored it sounded like the home team that scored, impressive support!

Here's another one;

'I haven't been to an away game in two years, so apologies if my opinions upset anyone. I was just MASSIVEly impressed at both the number of supporters Wednesday brang and how loud they were, have we taken 1.5k away fans to any games up north this season? '

I like the MASSIVEly....

Brang lol brought

Guest PrincessWendy

*shudders at offensively bad use of the English language*

"Brang"! Fantastic. Not only are we informed, intelligent and erudite; we are also expanding the English language with astonishing creativity! Long may TaxiMark reign!

Bless you

HRH Wendy