Your Steel city derby XI

Just watching a video on youtube with a load of derby day goals. Also watching videos of past derbies and it got me thinking about who I'd have in a Sheffield Wednesday derby day XI.

The earliest derby I remember watching was the '93 semi. However, from '93 it is still tough to make out my definitive 11.

Adam Bolder was awesome that year at the sty, but would he get in? Ian Hendon had his only memorable appearence against that lot, but is it enough to include him? Chris O'Grady got two very important goals against them last season, but would he make it in?

I think the only definitive ones off the top of my head would be as follows:

Kevin Pressman- Saved his best games for them.

Marcus Tudgay- Always managed to score against them

Chris Waddle- That free kick. How could you not?

There are many worth talking about, but who would you DEFINITELY put in?

Guest Ozzieowlpelvicthrust

I always thoughts this goal was amazing as a kid and it was a great goal but who the hell is that right back who just lets him all the way into penalty area and then falls over?

Looks to me like he fell for the old Sheri feint. He dives to block the shot but Sheridan just steps to one side. My favourate example of this was when he did it againt the Plymouth keeper for his goal when he was about 4 yards out, completely sold him a dummy.

Can't think of any stand out performances in Derbys as alway very tight games (excepting Wembley 93). Proably Tudgay stands out for me.

Looks to me like he fell for the old Sheri feint. He dives to block the shot but Sheridan just steps to one side. My favourate example of this was when he did it againt the Plymouth keeper for his goal when he was about 4 yards out, completely sold him a dummy.

Can't think of any stand out performances in Derbys as alway very tight games (excepting Wembley 93). Proably Tudgay stands out for me.

Both defenders in front of him went for a quick nap :)