In other news...

no apologies - was replying to a question raised by DJM but took exception to what appeared to be an inference that the view had no basis or consideration

anyone won't do and any appointment would need consideration as would a dismissal

So any need to become abusive ?

really ?

Owlstalk Shop

no apologies - was replying to a question raised by DJM but took exception to what appeared to be an inference that the view had no basis or consideration

anyone won't do and any appointment would need consideration as would a dismissal

Given Coyle's perceived failure at Bolton, a club that has been in a much healthier position than ours for many years, on what basis do you think he would succeed with Wednesday where Jones is evidently not? Like most supporters' opinions on managerial change, I'm not convinced a sufficient amount of thought has gone into the long term ramifications.

I appreciate that this represents disagreement with your premise and that this apparently entitles you to be profane and aggressive.

Given Coyle's perceived failure at Bolton, a club that has been in a much healthier position than ours for many years, on what basis do you think he would succeed with Wednesday where Jones is evidently not? Like most supporters' opinions on managerial change, I'm not convinced a sufficient amount of thought has gone into the long term ramifications.

I appreciate that this represents disagreement with your premise and that this apparently entitles you to be profane and aggressive.

see next post - i missed the comma out !!! english not a strong point

Where have they all come from at the moment, the abuse of other people's views is getting ridiculous. Have some manners or feck off

TBF it's always been like that on here..If you have a different view expect either, Abuse OR Patronising comments from the Junta

Dave Jones is the best manager we had here since Ron Atkinson, he achieved more then any manager we had here since Big Ron, and deserves more time.

Technically that's not true....

Trevor Francis - 2 cup finals and a 3rd place finish in league...

I agree with your principle though. Jones needs time.

Didn't Paul Sturrock achieve as much, if not more, based on resources?

You can hardly compare as Sturrock achieved at League One, and League Two level, while Jones did it for years at Championship level, even did really well in The Premiership with Southampton, if not with Wolves.

Technically that's not true....

Trevor Francis - 2 cup finals and a 3rd place finish in league...

Should have said since Big Ron's 2'nd stint with us...

As for other news.

There's more totty in the office at my new place of work than where I worked before, including a really hot asian girl.

Rather distracting though especially as she wears short skirts and boots.

Would I get away with it at work if I wore tight leather trousers? Exactly. No, I'd be putting the ladies off working.

As for other news.

There's more totty in the office at my new place of work than where I worked before, including a really hot asian girl.

Would I get away with it at work if I wore tight leather trousers? Exactly. No, I'd be putting the ladies off working.

Calm down, Jimmy.

As for other news.

*likes*

Not the thought of you in leather trousers, the post in general....

Edited by ramone