players on holiday

Guest bamboogieworld

Guest Leeswfc3

Get over it and spell his name right.

Get over it? lol how the **** can you get over it when there doing sooo poo , and they go on holiday....wtf is that about?

not against them having hollidays but it can be detremental to how we are at the moment ,to my mind an all hands to the pump situation would be better than swanning off to get away from it all as the situation is still there when you get back

therefore wouldn't it be a better bet to get back on the right road to recovery by working the problems out on the training ground ,that to me would make more sense ,working together would achieve more if and when you put things right and boost camaraderie as a team ,

I think it's all about what happens against Leeds TBH. Give them a stuffing and it's all forgotten about (and will probably be seen as a stroke of genius). Get a stuffing and it just adds to the tension.

Edited by Almat

Guest Big Guns

im pwopa outwaged,they best not be boozin an all,its just another kick in the teeth for us loyal fans

I've never seen the realist as outraged as this

lol

Holidays should be taken in the closed season, not once its underway...

Re-charge? we are 10 games in ffs lol

It might be international break, which means a break in games, players will go away on international duty and still keep working hard, the ones back home should still be training hard ready for the next game.

Oh my god. They are allowed a break? Some time off? And they go to Dubai? This is utterly disgusting.

They should be training all day everyday. In fact they should not be allowed to sleep. They should be in practicing corners or defending. Mr Jones has clearly lost the dressing room.

In fact i am off to Dubai to find Bothroyd and when i do find him i am going to boo him for his whole break. How dare he have fun when he hasn't even scored yet.

If i see that Taylor whilst i am there i am going to give him a piece of my mind. Why the hell is he having a break when he can't even flipping head a ball straight?