players on holiday

Guest bamboogieworld

Guest JC Saviour

?

Everyone is entitled to holidays.

If I flip up at work, they don't cancel my holidays.

FFS, I honestly think some of our fans want too see our players publicly whipped after every defeat.

No, I think fans generally want to see them show commitment and try a bit harder. But lets not stand in their way of getting their priorities right. We will soon be out of the relegation zone and then wondering what all the fuss was about. Do you believe in Santa because you appear very gullable.

Maybe it isnt a bad thing?

Think about the last 8 games, how disappointing it has all been, on top of that they have to put up with abuse from a section of their own fans

A little break might do them a world of good, come back refreshed with a clear head, forget the bad run we have been on and start afresh, by smashing dirty l***s at home

UTO!!!

Guest JC Saviour

Maybe it isnt a bad thing?

Think about the last 8 games, how disappointing it has all been, on top of that they have to put up with abuse from a section of their own fans

A little break might do them a world of good, come back refreshed with a clear head, forget the bad run we have been on and start afresh, by smashing dirty l***s at home

UTO!!!

I'll tell you what. flip the fans who pay their hard earned money, forego holidays for tickets/season tickets. Let us worry about the position the team are in the league. Let them all go their jollies, it will do them the world of good as it is obvious it is taking its toll on these icons. Hard life innit.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I could understand if they had all gone away together for some team building / bonding but sadly I was mistaken..

Back in the day - Tony Toms would have blindfolded them and taken them to the moors with a bar of chocolate and a water bottle and just fooked off....

These days he'd get done for abuse..

Edited by Briscoe Inferno