Tick tock

I have that feeling of not caring now that we lose because its that predictable that it doesnt affect me now. Don't care whether he stays or goes, dont care who we play saturday, dont care what 11 DJ puts out, dont care who the **** scores for us or against us, the magic is gone from last season.

Guest foreverSWFC

I'm supporting Sheffield Wednesday and sticking by the manager and team in tough times...

Only weak people keep wanting to panic/change and constant upheaval

Stay strong

Believe

Amen.

Although i'm far from happy with our current situation.

Constantly chopping and changing managers doesn't work and gives the club no stability.

DJ will stay, but he needs to stop this horrible run.

Im pissed wet through, and im sick of seeing that flippingdefence, mattock poo pooe, kirkland poo pooe, taylor really poo pooe, jj out of position, barkley ok tonite but normally poo pooe, peknic poo pooe, semedo poo pooe, bothroyd not seen him play as he hasnt touched the flippingball since we signed him. Time to go jones

He'll be given the winnable Hull home game to turn things around I'd have thought. I'd probably let him have a few more games too because this squad wouldn't make any sense to another manager. Let him try and make a consistent team out of this mess he's assembled.

Although things are dire at the minute I don't think MM will do anything rash, I know his past record is not great concerning his patience with managers but I do think he has a huge amount of belief in DJ and lets be honest, who could he bring in to do any better.

DJ the builder WILL get it right eventually !