PUT THE LAWNMOWER DOWN...

i bet arsenal fans have given terry a proper 'mare' today...

i bet he and they as a side have been booooooed off the park...

but when they went off, they went with the points...

Does Terry play for Arsenal ?

@Neil flip off laying into the support and get t'games your sen

I'm not laying into the support

I'm talking about booing our players not helping

Owlstalk Shop

Without wishing to sound rude.

At what point do YOU look at the management and chairman rather than continuing to revert the focus onto the supporters?

Around Mid-November

I'm not reverting focus onto the supporters - the current team form is clearly obvious to all

I'm just saying booing doesn't help the situation

Owlstalk Shop

The going gets tough

So Wednesday fans immediately call for a grafter manager who wants to play big heavy tough grafter players

In a division where that kind of setup gets relegated

You need QUALITY in this division to succeed.. Players playing free flowing, clever, CONFIDENT, attacking football

And the rot that is setting in amongst our supporters at the moment will prevent that happening

We've no chance whilstever we're bickering, arguing, fighting, and booing at games

Our players need to be supported as though they were world cup winners to get out of this situation

But our fans would rather boo them

No chance with support like that taking place

How do you follow that with the fact we signed a 6ft 5 and a 6ft 3 centre half ?

That a very lazy assessment of Megson considering he signed both Antonio and Marshall, who are anything but grafters.

Around Mid-November

I'm not reverting focus onto the supporters - the current team form is clearly obvious to all

I'm just saying booing doesn't help the situation

But your posts seem to be a constant bite at supporters who are incredibly frustrated at the rot their team is in.

I think those fans with brains realise that booing doesn't help, but what they don't need is posters then ramming it down their throats.

Considering the run we're on, you're not even going to judge Dave Jones and his tactics until mid November?

Guest buster123

Correct me if I'm wrong. But for all those who say Megson is not the man to bring back ask WBA fans how many times he got them promoted up to the prem.

Love to see Megson back to sort this shambles out.

How do we know Megsons team wouldn't have gone on the same run with him in charge.

Megson made a quality team for us. The introduction of Antonio was the master stroke. And in my opinion was sacked at the wrong time when the hard work had been done.

Yes. It paid off with Jones coming in. But like I said would it have been different under Megson.

I most certainly hope this thread is a joke.

i must admit it was something of a fishing trip, rather than a joke...

but just supposing we don't win the next 2 or 3 what then?

we're showing no sign's of improvement, we actually look like we're getting worse...

impotent attack, totally lacking in midfield, defence struggling...

we may have tightened up some today, but sound like we haven't had a decent venture over the half way line...

we've 2 options going forward hump it to the c/f who has no support, and antonio (and he getting doubled up on)...

and then, back it comes, through the pisspoor midfield onto the shakey defence...

IT'S GETTIN WORSE NOT BETTER...

we are now down to wanting a lucky break, but IF we get one, this side's so disjointed i figure it would just fall over the next time out...

we haven't got a team anymore, just a collection of individuals, and what appears to be a pretty poor collection at that...

Edited by dnhc

Is this serious?

Megson likes grafters and players who carry a physical presence.

Going back after Megson would be even worse than the situation we're in now because several players would just be passed by and add completely nothing to the side. Megson would then want new men which costs money which would then see the recent changes made by Jones a waste of money considering it was a transition change from the Megson era.

But your posts seem to be a constant bite at supporters who are incredibly frustrated at the rot their team is in.

I think those fans with brains realise that booing doesn't help, but what they don't need is posters then ramming it down their throats.

Considering the run we're on, you're not even going to judge Dave Jones and his tactics until mid November?

lol;-)

i must admit it was something of a fishing trip, rather than a joke...

but just supposing we don't win the next 2 or 3 what then?

we're showing no sign's of improvement, we actually look like we're getting worse...

impotent attack, totally lacking in midfield, defence struggling...

we may have tightened up some today, but sound like we haven't had a decent venture over the half way line...

we've 2 options going forward hump it to the c/f who has no support, and antonio (and he getting doubled up on)...

and then, back it comes, through the pisspoor midfield onto the shakey defence...

IT'S GETTIN WORSE NOT BETTER...

we are now down to wanting a lucky break, but IF we get one, this side's so disjointed i figure it would just fall over the next time out...

we haven't got a team anymore, just a collection of individuals, and what appears to be a pretty poor collection at that...

I agree with all the above. That said, Megson is not the answer to our problems.

The going gets tough

So Wednesday fans immediately call for a grafter manager who wants to play big heavy tough grafter players

In a division where that kind of setup gets relegated

You need QUALITY in this division to succeed.. Players playing free flowing, clever, CONFIDENT, attacking football

And the rot that is setting in amongst our supporters at the moment will prevent that happening

We've no chance whilstever we're bickering, arguing, fighting, and booing at games

Our players need to be supported as though they were world cup winners to get out of this situation

But our fans would rather boo them

No chance with support like that taking place

Doesn't sound like we've got that at the moment Neil.....at what point / how many games does it take for confidence not to appear & realisation set in.....if that ends up being the case?

What was it today..... one chance on target?????

I'm starting to get worried......

Doesn't exactly describe (the bold) above........

Edited by Bedders