PUT THE LAWNMOWER DOWN...

Is this serious?

Megson likes grafters and players who carry a physical presence.

Going back after Megson would be even worse than the situation we're in now because several players would just be passed by and add completely nothing to the side. Megson would then want new men which costs money which would then see the recent changes made by Jones a waste of money considering it was a transition change from the Megson era.

6 points away from the playoffs

FACT

i bet we're nearer the bottom...

you're right he does need longer, but...

another 3 or 4 defeats and, for me we need to start thinking about fighting a relegation battle...

BATTLE being what's needed, SPIRIT, EFFORT, COMMITMENT, STEEL, GRIT, DETERMINATION...

not as you we're advocating last week with your sexy football, the only thing sexy at the moment is we keep gettin f*cked...

Megson is not the answer, a physical,team very rarely gets out of this division.

We need someone (if not DJ) who has some tactical choices. We look like a 4-4-2 only team with no ideas.

at this moment we need to concentrate on stayin in the division... :st2:

The going gets tough

So Wednesday fans immediately call for a grafter manager who wants to play big heavy tough grafter players

In a division where that kind of setup gets relegated

You need QUALITY in this division to succeed.. Players playing free flowing, clever, CONFIDENT, attacking football

And the rot that is setting in amongst our supporters at the moment will prevent that happening

We've no chance whilstever we're bickering, arguing, fighting, and booing at games

Our players need to be supported as though they were world cup winners to get out of this situation

But our fans would rather boo them

No chance with support like that taking place

Owlstalk Shop

The going gets tough

So Wednesday fans immediately call for a grafter manager who wants to play big heavy tough grafter players

You need QUALITY in this division to succeed.. Players playing free flowing, clever, CONFIDENT, attacking football

And the rot that is setting in amongst our supporters at the moment will prevent that happening

We've no chance whilstever we're bickering, arguing, fighting, and booing at games

Our players need to be supported as though they were world cup winners to get out of this situation

Without wishing to sound rude.

At what point do YOU look at the management and chairman rather than continuing to revert the focus onto the supporters?

Megson is not the answer, a physical,team very rarely gets out of this division.

We need someone (if not DJ) who has some tactical choices. We look like a 4-4-2 only team with no ideas.

Not saying I agree with OP but surely we are trying NOT to get out of this division, considering the most obvious destination for this team, were we to leave this division, is League 1.

I'm sure anyone who was looking for someone to step in (and again I'm not one of them) would simply be looking for someone who could steady the ship. Promotion should be the last thing on our mind at the moment.

The going gets tough

I agree, doesn't mean DJ is the right manager though. 4-4-2 is going to get us no where, he's tried almost every player he has.

We could have a team of the most skillful players in the division but if they don't know how to play as a team whats the point.

The going gets tough

yes i'll take some grafters in this situation, butterfly's won't cut it...

we've NOT got that set up, and we're showing relegation form...

we're not playing free flowing confident football, we're not good enough for that, we 're getting beat EVERY WEEK, EVERY GAME...

we can call them world cup winners if you like, but we can't hide the table from them, they know they're on a run...

Well I've been watchin s 45 years and let me say. I don't want to ever boo players. I want to applaud them off knowing they've done their best. Could I do that today? No. Players have to earn the respect of the fans. Not the other way around. Time for some of the current team to realise that,

There is no place for the booing of your own supporters. proper fans won't and don't do this. yes people pay their money and as they say can do what they want. A bit of booing given the issues in today's society isn't really going to hurt anyone is is!

We are not playing sexy football and getting beat. we are awful and getting beat by teams not that much better at the minute. Our recruitment of players has been disastrous. fave Jones bought nobody in last season apart from a couple of loaners. his eye for a player is seriously to be questioned.

Huddersfield - a team we comprehensively finished above last year were top of the league today until they conceded late on. They have brought in 9 players in the summer and hav kicked on. We have done the same and are going backwards.

Well I've been watchin s 45 years and let me say. I don't want to ever boo players. I want to applaud them off knowing they've done their best. Could I do that today? No. Players have to earn the respect of the fans. Not the other way around. Time for some of the current team to realise that,

That's fine

But booing our own players is NEVER the answer

Our recruitment of players has been disastrous

Tenner says it's not Dave Jones who bought those players

Owlstalk Shop

I know

I'm GOBSMACKED that the booing and twitter abuse hasn't produced a winning atmosphere for the team to play in....

i bet arsenal fans have given terry a proper 'mare' today...

i bet he and they as a side have been booooooed off the park...

but when they went off, they went with the points...