Get Jay Bothroyd out of our club

Guest Wade owl

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Would love Bothroyd to smash 3 in at Wolves on Saturday just to show everybody.

In the right side [in other words alogside CoG], with the right players supporting him, that's not an unreasonable statement...

If he does what he is paid to do and remains under the radar for the other hour then we can ask no more.

Edited by Briscoe Inferno

Would love Bothroyd to smash 3 in at Wolves on Saturday just to show everybody.

No way it's going to happen because he's not good enough.

But it'd be Reyt funny to see what people said then.

The Booers would just take the credit.

'It was the Booers that won it'.

Conversely, if he continues to be pants - the Booers will say they were right.

Win, win for the Booers.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

When Bothroyd was at Cardiff , he was always on the floor , falling over, prima donna like, was a bit like that on Saturday. Also just to let you know , when DJ had the bullet at Cardiff, they were really glad to see him go, he could not get them over the line to the promised land, I do know live here, and they were glad to see him go.

It is common knowledge- from several failed play off attempts- that DJ's spell at Cardiff is seen as being not quite enough. However, what all fickle fans forget-including Cardiff fans- is the position that certain managers leave their clubs in compared to how the club was when the manager arrived. I'm under the impression that DJ's took the Cardiff forward not only on the field, but also financially (his record with transfers fees in and out is very impressive).

So lets not buy into other fans views too much. We only need to look at the small narrow minded section of our fans and their treatment of Bothroyd to realise that a football fans view is not always well informed.

The Booers would just take the credit.

'It was the Booers that won it'.

Conversely, if he continues to be pants - the Booers will say they were right.

Win, win for the Booers.

In their own heads, Reading.

Delusion will always try to reaffirm itself.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest totemowl

When Bothroyd was at Cardiff , he was always on the floor , falling over, prima donna like, was a bit like that on Saturday. Also just to let you know , when DJ had the bullet at Cardiff, they were really glad to see him go, he could not get them over the line to the promised land, I do know live here, and they were glad to see him go.

Hopeless wasn't he. Only managed to score 45 goals in 125 starts (and 20 in his last season).

It is common knowledge- from several failed play off attempts- that DJ's spell at Cardiff is seen as being not quite enough. However, what all fickle fans forget-including Cardiff fans- is the position that certain managers leave their clubs in compared to how the club was when the manager arrived. I'm under the impression that DJ's took the Cardiff forward not only on the field, but also financially (his record with transfers fees in and out is very impressive).

So lets not buy into other fans views too much. We only need to look at the small narrow minded section of our fans and their treatment of Bothroyd to realise that a football fans view is not always well informed.

In their own heads, Reading.

Delusion will always try to reaffirm itself.

The only bit I don't agree with is that. Cardiff were left in the mire financially until the Malaysians came in (and arguably still are). DJ spent a small fortune on loans from top clubs and very nearly pulled it off. Saddly for them Cardiff seem to be the Welsh version of the Blunts when it comes to promotions!

Just not bothered...

I would like to say i was one of the BOO BOYS at the match last sat , the player BOOTHROYD was awful to say the least not FIT to wear the shirt just like TAYLOR where is the PASSION .at this GREAT CLUB .Those what have left had more passion than those what have come in WHERE IS IT from last season

Guest Big Guns

I would like to say i was one of the BOO BOYS at the match last sat , the player BOOTHROYD was awful to say the least not FIT to wear the shirt just like TAYLOR where is the PASSION .at this GREAT CLUB .Those what have left had more passion than those what have come in WHERE IS IT from last season

Do you know that to the happy clappers on here Booing is a worse crime than murder and rape

They will find you and clap you till your deaf...

Do you know that to the happy clappers on here Booing is a worse crime than murder and rape

They will find you and clap you till your deaf...

Sometimes, you post some reasonable thoughts on here, sometimes you post some rubbish, but with that comment you've projected crassness to a new level.

I believe in giving players a chance. I'm still waiting for O'Grady to start banging the goals in and

from what I've read on here it will happen one day.

Guest Big Guns

Sometimes, you post some reasonable thoughts on here, sometimes you post some rubbish, but with that comment you've projected crassness to a new level.

Thanks

To me it's not the fact of giving him a chance ,it's the fact he and taylor were bought in and straight into the team one was unfit and the other needed to settle into the roll .By throwing Bothroyd in the deep end while'st unfit it made a rod for his back from the first game onwards ,now the poor sod has to produce whether fit or not ,

both player's should have started on the bench and worked their way into the side , DJ has made this annimossety happen not Bothroyd or Taylor, the fact is there shouldn't have been so many changes at one go,that only adds to the problems,