Get Jay Bothroyd out of our club

Guest Wade owl

Guest Wade owl

I don't get why you are so protective of him,what's he done,where is the potential that your seeing in him,and to let him speak about us like he has,talking about a fool,I would have thought he could of kept his trap shut and played on his FIFA game!

I don't know what to think about him yet except we spent weeks drooling over him or DJ Campbell and the fact we could attract players of that quality to the club. People say he's not fit, I don't know if he is or not but if the agreement says he's got to play ( with QPR paying most of his wages ) he's got to play and I suppose DJ hoped he might have nicked one or two by now.

QPR fans said watch out he will look lethargic. My honest opinion is he is trying but has looked increasingly frustrated as the games have gone on (as if to say "what's going on here" ?) Obvious trying is Semedo chasing around or Madine on a good day chasing everything down. The opposite was Puscas with a beer belly standing around because anything else sapped his energy, just give me the ball to feet and I'll rifle it home. Please don t bother taking the Michael out of that I know it's extreme, but put Bothroyd in a good position and he'll score ( if he can be bothered of course) and if he does against Leeds I'll hug a stranger again.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Jay Bothroyd.

Season 2010-2011

Club: Cardiff City

League: The Championship

Games: 40

Goals: 21

National Team: England (played against France, 13th November 2010)

Games: 1

Goals: 0

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!

RYAN LOWE ANYDAY!

One season wonder if ever I saw one....

saw him against hudders and didnt think he was too bad but saturday he was flipping useless ,now flipping useless i can live with but flipping useless and looking like he didnt give a throw i'm not to keen on......if he is one those lazy but good players then he needs to work on the good bit a little more

Ecclesall owl,would love to get out of our club,but after ten years and season ticket holder the love for the owls is at its strongest,blue blood,iv never seen a bigger waste of space at hillsbrough that this cocky t wat,he will get forced out,mark my word,you'll see!!

Somebody previously posted "idiot" in response to your initial thread. What I think they actually meant was "flipping idiot".

I just get the impression he doesn't want to be here. IMO he does not seem to have the heart in playing for us. I don't think its any thing personal just he wants to be playing down south and in the prem. Again just my opinion.

Edited by gaz62uk

Ecclesall owl,would love to get out of our club,but after ten years and season ticket holder the love for the owls is at its strongest,blue blood,iv never seen a bigger waste of space at hillsbrough that this cocky t wat,he will get forced out,mark my word,you'll see!!

You've figured out that you can use a cunningly placed space to get words through the swear filter but can't be arsed to use them in your punctuation.

This kind of ingenuity is why we no longer live in trees and **** baboons.

I just get the impression he doesn't want to be here. IMO he does not seem to have the heart in playing for us. I don't think its any thing personal just he wants to be playing down south and in the prem. Again just my opinion.

aldershot's down south maybe if they get in the prem they,ll sign him.........what prem club would want to sign him ,apart from the arse this is the biggest club he'll ever play for ,if he's got any ambition he should be busting a gut to stay here .