Get Jay Bothroyd out of our club

Guest Wade owl

Guest intercity0wl

Like it when you pick up on the punctuation,shows what said,which I know you understand is true,forget how it's said ***,you understand yh,bell end!

The picture of Bob the builder randomly appearing in the middle of another JB thread, made more sense than that garbled rambling..

Guest James Junny

Your a muppet starting a thread like this, when jay bothroyd is match fit and bangs some goals in where are you going to put your silly face

Guest JC Saviour

This guy makes me laugh,what a joke,I don't blame him for our poor performances(has i predicted 15th would be a good spot for us to finish with the team we have at the start of the season)but I do think his performances have been shocking,to say he thought he had worked hard against Bolton was a understatement,he has no movement off the ball and looked to me like his mind was else where,for me jones should send him back to QPR,who the hell does he think he is?talking about our fans like he has,and I for one will be giving all the stick I can,Ryan Lowe was a better player,get bothroyd out,for sure we will not miss him!

I think you are saying what a lot on here haven't got the rounduns to say. Why is that we attract players who are nowhere near match fit but are potential leaders etc.We are becoming the convalescent team in the league. You get fed up of folk saying 'give em a chance' 'need match fitness' 'only played a couple of matches'. This guy like Bothroyd have been in the game a long time and lets face it, haven't done too much in their careers to warrant all this jizzing over em. I cannot see Taylor being the answer for shoring up the defence no more than Bothroyd firing us up the league..Unfortunately, anyone who doesn't go with the flow on here .....................you know the rest!!

One thing I didn't like at the Bolton game was that he was nagging the other players. One time he laid off a header towards Antonio but it wasn't quite right. He then remonstrates with Antonio for not being quick enough.. which was ridiculous, the pass was just too far in front. Not the thing for team spirit.

If he get's match fit and sharper, I think it's clear he can be an asset and a quality player, but I hope he's not just a moaner, as that's not what the team needs right now. (Personality-wise, need someone more like Lowe.)

Also, Bothroyd's 'thing' is this laid back attitude/movement, which sometimes can help him pick his movement carefully be in the right place/right time. But there was at least one occasion v. Bolton when a potential attack stalled because he was still slowly jogging back from offside from the last one. Not the kind of thing you want to see when you're fighting for a positive result.