Get Jay Bothroyd out of our club

Guest Wade owl

Guest Wade owl

This guy makes me laugh,what a joke,I don't blame him for our poor performances(has i predicted 15th would be a good spot for us to finish with the team we have at the start of the season)but I do think his performances have been shocking,to say he thought he had worked hard against Bolton was a understatement,he has no movement off the ball and looked to me like his mind was else where,for me jones should send him back to QPR,who the hell does he think he is?talking about our fans like he has,and I for one will be giving all the stick I can,Ryan Lowe was a better player,get bothroyd out,for sure we will not miss him!

Whilst I got hammered for a similar thread with Mattock, and rightly so, your going to get hammered on this thread.

Bothroyd has quality, clearly he is not match fit. Against Bolton he won loads in the air, but Rodri was nowhere near the flick on's etc.

Granted he needs to up his workrate but I reckon he will come good starting with Saturday.

This guy makes me laugh,what a joke,I don't blame him for our poor performances(has i predicted 15th would be a good spot for us to finish with the team we have at the start of the season)but I do think his performances have been shocking,to say he thought he had worked hard against Bolton was a understatement,he has no movement off the ball and looked to me like his mind was else where,for me jones should send him back to QPR,who the hell does he think he is?talking about our fans like he has,and I for one will be giving all the stick I can,Ryan Lowe was a better player,get bothroyd out,for sure we will not miss him!

If ive taken anything from this it is..........

There should be a space after punctuation

Guest Wade owl

Ecclesall owl,would love to get out of our club,but after ten years and season ticket holder the love for the owls is at its strongest,blue blood,iv never seen a bigger waste of space at hillsbrough that this cocky t wat,he will get forced out,mark my word,you'll see!!

Guest Wade owl

Like it when you pick up on the punctuation,shows what said,which I know you understand is true,forget how it's said ***,you understand yh,bell end!

Guest intercity0wl

How many goals have you got in professional football, Just asking like ?, must be a fair fewer seeing as you view somebody with an England cap, and decent Goalscoring record are so Harsh, and as for his Views of SOME of Our so called Fans, i think you have just proved him right.

Edited by intercity0wl