Are DJ's days numbered?

I ask this only because at the hudderfield match, milan had a special guest with him, our old coach terry burton, could he be lining him up for the managers job?...there may dozens of reasons he was there, but if id just left a club to join a prem club as coach i wouldnt go back to watch a midweek match.

Over the last four games he seems to be on some kamikazee mission.

Wheels have come off big style, too many changes when not needed, total lack of pace at the back, full backs played on wrong flanks, lack of passion at times in the side........................all very worrying as we've now got into that losing mentallity trend.

Inevitably he is, yes.

Four defeats on the bounce is worrying whatever you're doing or whoever you are. How long do you let that go on for? 6 games? 8 games?

Im not saying I want Jones out but at 4 straight defeats he's in a position where he needs a win or 2 in the next 3 or 4 games. Anything less and he will be going.

I ask this only because at the hudderfield match, milan had a special guest with him, our old coach terry burton, could he be lining him up for the managers job?...there may dozens of reasons he was there, but if id just left a club to join a prem club as coach i wouldnt go back to watch a midweek match.

Burtons family still based in Sheffield & staying

Guest Sheff Owl

MM is not stupid, we all know he wants the premiership so that he can then sell us and retire (and who could blame him).

He has backed Dave Jones MASSIVEly with money (300k on Maguire and where is he?) plus everything else.

Irrespective of where we have been as a club over the last 15 years, in the "here and now" his time will be limited if he doesn't sort things out soon

Simply saying no because he is clearly better than most that have gone before him in recent times isn't an argument in my opinion. It's now down to where/what we want to be in the future that counts.

At the moment he doesn't seem to know what his best team is and that isn't going to be good enough. Personally I think he has three games to convince his employer that he is the right man for the job.

Today, only Antonio started the game against Wycombe and there is little sign that progress is being made.

9 of the players who started today are Jones' signings. At the moment it's not working which can be defended by saying it's a "work in progress". But unfortunately at the moment I can't see any real, long term, signs if a team that can compete successfully at this level

he has only himself to blame I like DJ I liked what he did with the steel fortress hillsborough inheritance from GM

He has had loads of time to get people in he has brought loads in but the simple footballing fact is you have to be very very lucky to gel in so many players at the same time after the season has started

He seems hell bent on playing bothroyd who is a yard off the pace and weak as wee wee the whole team lacks structure imo

biggest mistake rejecting danny batth because ' he wants to play a different way from the back' does that mean hooking the ball over your head infield ffs

Over the last four games he seems to be on some kamikazee mission.

Wheels have come off big style, too many changes when not needed, total lack of pace at the back, full backs played on wrong flanks, lack of passion at times in the side........................all very worrying as we've now got into that losing mentallity trend.

thing is who's been gone for last four games?....burton we havnt won since he left have we?

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

thing is who's been gone for last four games?....burton we havnt won since he left have we?

Burton left in the summer..... In like, early July....