Are DJ's days numbered?

A simple answer is yes, it is the rare exeption who don't get the sack, it is just the number of games that changes.

Who do we replace him with ? He assembled this squad so he had better get them playing as a unit. I do fear he has lost the dressing room and will be gone by the end of October.

A simple answer is yes, it is the rare exeption who don't get the sack, it is just the number of games that changes.

Who do we replace him with ? He assembled this squad so he had better get them playing as a unit. I do fear he has lost the dressing room and will be gone by the end of October.

*waits for DJM to post* lol

I have to agree with the majority of opinons on here, there is not a cat in hells chance that MM will let all the hard work of last season go to waste , i would love to see DJ get things right and move us up the table, however, i believe even a top half finish would not save his job in the long run MM is expecting more and so are the majority of the fans whether thats realistic or not.

Don't think we're at the stage of sacking DJ just yet. He'll get until Christmas at least. Surely he deserves a chance?

I will be very surprised if if he gets until christmas unless or form improve drastically.

Seems to me he's a great manager when things are going well - keeping morale and confidence up - but when things aren't going well, he looks a little clueless. Changing things literally for the sake of changing something without (what seems) any real thought as to the implications. Also seems to bang the same "little mistakes costing us" drum.

Whatever Milan does, I trust him - he's not made a bad decision yet.

I won't be surprised. He's lost it. Those subs today baffled me.

Last month, we'd have not lost that as we had team spirit and confidence. Now we have nothing.

really

what makes you say that?

becuase we've lost a few games

oh i forgot, we were going to go the season unbeaten, with a million clean sheets wiping the floor with all and sundry

FOOKS SAKE

some people still dont get it do they

I ask this only because at the hudderfield match, milan had a special guest with him, our old coach terry burton, could he be lining him up for the managers job?...there may dozens of reasons he was there, but if id just left a club to join a prem club as coach i wouldnt go back to watch a midweek match.

tbh if he doesn't win in the next 3-4 games then realistically yes hes toast

Guest insideowl

Don't think we're at the stage of sacking DJ just yet. He'll get until Christmas at least. Surely he deserves a chance?

Yes i think he does.

Although we've invested heavily and look worse for it. I'm just baffled at some of the decisions he's making.

Guest insideowl

look at it this way, doncaster sacked their best manager this far into the season, wednesday sacked theirs after a derby win and we were in the top 4 , we might not like it but :milan: takes no prisoners, i hope lol turns in round hes been the best manager we have had in years

Best manager we've had in years gong needs to be selved for a while yet.

He's had his first pre season, signed a load of players and we look worse for it.

Yes he did well last season but now its his own train set and we look shocking.

We have had too many average managers and the odd bad manager over the years, a stagnant board who run this great club Into the ground and almost out of existance until Lee Strafford set the rescue rolling and making the club more attractive to buyers and Howard Wilkinsons stewardship and backbone too, now we have a bit of stability, no debt, a good owner who seems to care, a really good manager IMO, the crowds are coming back slowy, we had/have ish a feel good factor around the club, back In the second teir, back as Sheffileds top club. We should get behind Dave Jones, these things take time, all the new faces, Milans backing him, things will gel hopefully, lets not moan about things too soon, make bad rash choices, we need stability support and confidence................moaners are going to moan anyway.

*I aint no happy clapper either, far from It. lol

I think people are getting the wrong end of the stick here,as i dont believe that the majority of the people having a go at our last two performances (me included) are wanting Jones either sacked or to see him fail, they are merely pointing out that he has made some serious errors of judgement lately and however much we like him isnt above criticism.

Despite this some fans seem to think its a personal attack on Jones, which it isnt and thus create a "im a better fan than you scenario because i didnt criticise".

That attitude is bullshit and one that is taken all too often on here.

If you dont perform in any walk of life you get criticised, man up and deal with it, go out and prove them wrong.

I criticised Jones and the team on Saturday to my mates (didnt boo my own players) but i will be fully behind the team for the next game ( and no, that doesnt make me a better fan than anyone else).

I do believe Dave Jones will prove to be a great success at Hillsborough. UTO.

I think people are getting the wrong end of the stick here,as i dont believe that the majority of the people having a go at our last two performances (me included) are wanting Jones either sacked or to see him fail, they are merely pointing out that he has made some serious errors of judgement lately and however much we like him isnt above criticism.

Despite this some fans seem to think its a personal attack on Jones, which it isnt and thus create a "im a better fan than you scenario because i didnt criticise".

That attitude is bullshit and one that is taken all too often on here.

If you dont perform in any walk of life you get criticised, man up and deal with it, go out and prove them wrong.

I criticised Jones and the team on Saturday to my mates (didnt boo my own players) but i will be fully behind the team for the next game ( and no, that doesnt make me a better fan than anyone else).

I do believe Dave Jones will prove to be a great success at Hillsborough. UTO.

Well said pal.