Taxi for Bothroyd ?

Guest zico sterland

Guest zico sterland

Are you telling me that he warrants a place in the team ? Maybe its you he is talking about.Or can I have a fivers worth of what you drink before the game if you think he should get a shirt.

Slagged fans off,says were all thick !!!!! Taxi for jBothroyd i believe,thanks for coming youve been a right laugh.

You've misread his tweet. He's not slagging everyone off, just the ones who boo'ed him when he went off. On that, I agree with him, no matter the circumstances, you should NEVER boo a Wednesday player!

Guest zico sterland

Problem with that is about 50per cent of the kop booed and 25 per cent of the south stand as well,end of the day these people directley or indirectley pay his wages and as a professional sportsman at a new employer he should act much better ,so it can be argued whose being thick.Seriously dont think this agreement will last long after this and Mr Bothroyd will be on his way back to qpr reserves.

Edited by zico sterland

Boo boo boo boo boo lets all boo.

I had a meal out last weekend didn't like it so i went in the kitchen and booed the chef. I paid for it so it my right.

I went again last night and the fvcker spat in my food.

well it must be you who's thick like Bothroyd says, if i'd had a poo pooe meal i would have sent it back and refused to pay, ring any bells with other fans thoughts about Bothroyd?

Guest The 1867 11

Oh no....the striker that plays in the final third today is to blame for all.our problems......cus we got te ball in the final.third loads today!!!!!!.

Don't blame him for his post.......

well it must be you who's thick like Bothroyd says, if i'd had a poo pooe meal i would have sent it back and refused to pay, ring any bells with other fans thoughts about Bothroyd?

Just boo him if he bothers you. boo boo boo boo.

2 games with no service. Not match fit. should have been sub and not started. Better player than any of our other stikers given service and time to fit in . Most fans were delighted he signed.

But don't let that get in the way of some moaning and booing.

Just boo him if he bothers you. boo boo boo boo.

2 games with no service. Not match fit. should have been sub and not started. Better player than any of our other stikers given service and time to fit in . Most fans were delighted he signed.

But don't let that get in the way of some moaning and booing.

you really cant read can you? who is doing your posting for you? ill say it slower if you want