Taxi for Bothroyd ?

Guest zico sterland

Guest intercity0wl

Slagged fans off,says were all thick !!!!! Taxi for jBothroyd i believe,thanks for coming youve been a right laugh.

I kinda agee with him, and you are kinda proving his point.

Guest owlkapone

We'll boo who we want, we'll boo who we want, where sheffield wednesday we'll boo who we want!!!!!

Altho i didn't boo him, think it's wrong :)

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Not seen his twitter post.

But my opinion is this.

The way the fans booed the substitution of Rhodri and cheered off Bothroyd was, for me, nothing short of disgusting.

There was no player out there who didn't try his best. Not saying that there weren't some bad performances out there because there was (Rhodri for one did little in the game, yet the decision to sub him was booed- bizarre). Now whilst I acknowledge that paying fans have a right to an opinion, for me the behaviour of some sections of our fans today was totally counter productive.

The same fans will be blowing smoke up Bothroyd's arse next week if he bangs in a couple of beauties.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Not seen his twitter post.

But my opinion is this, the way the fans booed and cheered our substitutions today was nothing short of disgusting.

There was no player out there who didn't try his best. Not saying that there weren't some bad performances out there because there was (Rhodri for one did nothng in the game, yet the decision to sub him was booed- bizarre). Now whilst I acknowledge that paying fans have a right to an opinion, for me the behaviour of some sections of our fans today was totally counter productive.

The same fans will be blowing smoke up Bothroyd's arse next week if he bangs in a couple of beauties.

Spot on, I thought Rodri 'went missing' againt today and for me he hasn't done nothing since his debit against Birmingham, and when fans (the kop) bood whenhe came off was strange.

Another cheap yellow too.

Guest owlkapone

Spot on, I thought Rodri 'went missing' againt today and for me he hasn't done nothing since his debit against Birmingham, and when fans (the kop) bood whenhe came off was strange.

Another cheap yellow too.

What was the yellow for, Mouthing off??

Only on twitter can you have trolls dish out some of the most disgusting insults there are, and if there's any sort of reaction whatsoever, it's "he hates the fans" "he doesn't want to be here" "he's a rogering mercenary" "he hates the club" etc etc Yes he had a game not befitting of the standard we think he's capable of, but half the time people jus troll so they can tell their mates "i got a bite off so and so" and then the other half it's just morons being morons

Guest andyofsheffield

To be fair, Bothroyd shouldn't have been boo'd, not very good for morale. BUT neither should he be spitting the dummy out. A professional footballer needs to be thick skinned and let his performances on the pitch silent his critics.

If Antonio had managed to get the ball to him in the first half when he get past their full back into the area then he would have scored and i am fairly sure he would have been booed at then.

The point being he didn't get any service at all. Booing is totally counter productive. If O'Grady had started and the game had been the same then people would be moaning that he is not good enough and Bothroyd should have started.

Guest Big Guns

If you think he's getting in mine you're living in cuckoo land after that little rant!!!

If you took one of your fares to the wrong place and charged them top dollar ,you'd get much worse than a few boos wouldn't you ....