Taxi for Bothroyd ?

Guest zico sterland

people forget that its another human being they are slagging off when they post poo poo on twitter or facebook

they forget that that person has feelings too

f*cking joke sometimes - twitter should be banned - utter disgrace when plebs behave like cowards and slag someone off via the internet and expect said person to accept wha they say no matter how abusive, crass, crude, hurtful or spiteful it can be

rogering clowns

Guest JC Saviour

You've misread his tweet. He's not slagging everyone off, just the ones who boo'ed him when he went off. On that, I agree with him, no matter the circumstances, you should NEVER boo a Wednesday player!

I get the distinct impression that some on here think he is a Wednesday Player. He ain't, he is a QPR player and we are both using one another. Us as 'better'. replacement short term, and Bothroyd to get his game back on track. Basically there is little loyalty from either side. We don't have to keep him if he doesn't improve our game, and at present there are no signs of this. I didn't see many other clubs prepared to take a short term punt on him, therefore he really needs to keep his comments to himself and up his game if he wants regular football. Rightly or wrongly, he his here to do a job, some fans think he isn't and show there disapproval. He isn't the first to be booed, he won't be the last.

Boo boo boo boo boo lets all boo.

I had a meal out last weekend didn't like it so i went in the kitchen and booed the chef. I paid for it so it my right.

I went again last night and the fvcker spat in my food.

If the Chef was on loan from QPR, he couldn't muster the feckin' spit; then he'd miss your plate! ;-)

Edited by tonyem