CUP FINAL DAY

Guest BWFC2012

Guest BWFC2012

Dearest loving Owls and fellow football fans,

As you know I am currently researching details of corporate hospitality for your cup final on Saturday.

I have been trying, so far in vain, to get a valuable insight into the corporate matchday experience at your beloved stadium, so far without much success.

This is my final attempt to try and get to the bottom of this.

If you were to ask me, as a fellow fan, what the corporate matchday experience is like at Stadia Reebok, the Norths premier sporting venue, I would be more than happy, as a fellow loving fan, to talk you through the various packages available, sharing personal experience as to costs, what you can expect to get for your cash, location of seats, value for money etc etc.

I appreciate that our premier matchday experience is different to most, and as the elite club of the league maybe we are guilty of forgetting our status at times.

I also appreciate that all't pits have closed, but surely there must be at least one or two of you lovely owls out there with a few quid that can talk me through the various options and packages available, sharing your personal experience of costs, what you can expect to get for for your cash, location of seating, value for money etc etc.

All I have got so far is either tame abuse or a reluctant grunt of 'look at the website' or 'ring the club'

Surely you fine people of yorkshire can do much better than this?

Deep regards

EXECUTIVE BWFC FAN

Been on a Bolton forum today and as of 10th September they'd sold a massive 500 tickets.

With regards our cup final, the nearest thing for us would be I guess the game against Leeds thus season as we are the two biggest clubs in the Championship.

Please can you tell me more about the packages at the reebok (thought they were trainers) becacause i think you must have a great insight to the matchday experience from asking other people! Imo i dont think you even know what its like at a match you sound more like a angler to me :-)

Please can you tell me more about the packages at the reebok (thought they were trainers) becacause i think you must have a great insight to the matchday experience from asking other people! Imo i dont think you even know what its like at a match you sound more like a angler to me :-)

Been on a Bolton forum today and as of 10th September they'd sold a massive 500 tickets.

With regards our cup final, the nearest thing for us would be I guess the game against Leeds thus season as we are the two biggest clubs in the Championship.

Attraction wise, Bolton fall well short of the most attractive game. I'd say Leeds, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Forest, Derby, Wolves, Leicester, Wolves, Birmingham and Hull are all bigger draws.

Bolton? gary megson