CUP FINAL DAY

Guest BWFC2012

Dearest loving Owls and fellow football fans,

As you know I am currently researching details of corporate hospitality for your cup final on Saturday.

I have been trying, so far in vain, to get a valuable insight into the corporate matchday experience at your beloved stadium, so far without much success.

This is my final attempt to try and get to the bottom of this.

If you were to ask me, as a fellow fan, what the corporate matchday experience is like at Stadia Reebok, the Norths premier sporting venue, I would be more than happy, as a fellow loving fan, to talk you through the various packages available, sharing personal experience as to costs, what you can expect to get for your cash, location of seats, value for money etc etc.

I appreciate that our premier matchday experience is different to most, and as the elite club of the league maybe we are guilty of forgetting our status at times.

I also appreciate that all't pits have closed, but surely there must be at least one or two of you lovely owls out there with a few quid that can talk me through the various options and packages available, sharing your personal experience of costs, what you can expect to get for for your cash, location of seating, value for money etc etc.

All I have got so far is either tame abuse or a reluctant grunt of 'look at the website' or 'ring the club'

Surely you fine people of yorkshire can do much better than this?

Deep regards

EXECUTIVE BWFC FAN

Hello Horwich Wanderers fan.

Hmmm you already asked this question in another thread while implying you were an exec. BWFC

If this is the case then surely you would get access to corporate hospitality packages quite easily? And gratis?

Corporate hospitality packages are clearly displayed on our website as any clubs are. I am led to believe that there are people with learning difficulties that find these hard to locate.

Now the fact you are asking the same question twice is either you are a dreamer or a WUM implying that SWFC dont have any?

Now let me tell you son, The Wednesday were one of the first clubs in the World to introduce corporate facilities.

Wembley of the North Cuuunt!

I used to work once a month at the Reebok in one of the halls you have there, Middlebrook or summat?

Wasn't overly impressed to be honest, another typical flat pack.

Oh, and you dont even play in Bolton.

Now i said in another thread that we shouldn't be doing this 'cos the Brighton thing bit us on the arse, but phook it............

Bolton gary megson

Guest BWFC2012

Strewth you lot really are something else.

I came on here all friendly and whillst expecting a bit of banter was looking forward to an intelligent discussion around the subject matter concerned - but no - all I get is abuse or muppet replies.

Suppose I should have expected no less from typical ******* Yorkshire *******.

Thanks for nothing.

Good luck to you all, something tells me you are going to need it.

EXECUTIVE BWFC FAN

Edited by BWFC2012

As you know I am currently researching details of corporate hospitality for your cup final on Saturday.

I have been trying, so far in vain, to get a valuable insight into the corporate matchday experience at your beloved stadium, so far without much success.

If you were to ask me, as a fellow fan, what the corporate matchday experience is like at Stadia Reebok, the Norths premier sporting venue, I would be more than happy, as a fellow loving fan, to talk you through the various packages available, sharing personal experience as to costs, what you can expect to get for your cash, location of seats, value for money etc etc.

I appreciate that our premier matchday experience is different to most, and as the elite club of the league maybe we are guilty of forgetting our status at times.

I also appreciate that all't pits have closed, but surely there must be at least one or two of you lovely owls out there with a few quid that can talk me through the various options and packages available, sharing your personal experience of costs, what you can expect to get for for your cash, location of seating, value for money etc etc.

All I have got so far is either tame abuse or a reluctant grunt of 'look at the website' or 'ring the club'

Deep regards

EXECUTIVE BWFC FAN

cant see bolton going up brighton blackpool and blackburn i reckon so simmer down

I came on here all friendly and whillst expecting a bit of banter was looking forward to an intelligent discussion around the subject matter concerned - but no - all I get is abuse or muppet replies.

Thanks for nothing.

EXECUTIVE BWFC FAN

Go back to your first thread (which wasn't funny then). You actually got a couple of sensible replies.

Poor fishing; Poor banter

Deep regards

EXECUTIVE BWFC FAN

You really are a joke.

But here's a bigger joke.....

post-2927-0-30153300-1347814130_thumb.jp

What a hideous monstrosity lol

Guest Sheff Owl

Thanks for nothing.

EXECUTIVE BWFC FAN

Yes of course you did.

Look back at your other thread.

Sad pathetic idiot.

Deep regards

EXECUTIVE BWFC FAN

is it the tinpot cup...???

when was the last time you actually played in a cup final...?

seriously, i did hear my grandad saying bolton wanderers had a good team then...

but i think you lost some players in the boer war... :tango:

Deep regards

EXECUTIVE BWFC FAN

Hmm is it a Bolton thing trying to be funny by recycling the same old jokes?

is it the tinpot cup...???

when was the last time you actually played in a cup final...?

seriously, i did hear my grandad saying bolton wanderers had a good team then...

but i think you lost some players in the boer war... :tango:

I can remember them getting to the semi final stage against Stoke.

What happened after that I can't remember, care to enlighten us Trotter? lol

Guest BWFC2012

Its not a joke you tool it was a genuine request for information.

However like I said:

Thanks for nothing.

EXECUTIVE BWFC FAN

Edited by BWFC2012