OFFICIAL - Ross Barkley Signs

This really does reflect on how far we have come in such a short space of time. Thank flip those muppets that used to run the club, almost finally killed it. If they hadnt we would have been consigned to limp along forever.

VIVA MILAN

Exactly mate. I know it didnt feel like it at the time but if before THAT Palace we'd been offered to be in the position we are now in exchange for 2 seasons in League 1 we would have all snapped their hands off.

Funny old game...

Edited by nick-swfc-

Guest tha_knows

Evertonian here, thought I would register on here to track how our Ross is doing.

Here's the lowdown on the kid

He's a seriously good player and by all accounts the best youngster of his generation, if it wasnt for his leg break the lad would probably a regular fixture in our starting eleven, Moyes has had him around the squad since the age of 15, same with Rooney. From what we hear from the coaching staff the lad has the potential to be better that Rooney and has been linked with all the big clubs for around 30mil. On the pitch the lad is very raw, the talent is there in abundance Ive never seen a lad of his age look so comfortable on the ball, but his downfall is his eagerness to impress, he will often try the "Hollywood ball" as opposed to the simple pass, something Moyes isnt a fan of hence his absence from the team for a year.

For me his best position will be a free role off the striker. Imagine a Jack Wilshere and a Steven Gerrard clone and you will have yourself a Ross Barkley. Unfortunately for you lot I cant see this loan lasting more than a month as we are very very short on midfielder's. The lad needs competitive to build his fitness and decision making and I think he's at the right club to do this. Enjoy him and look after him, he's a great player to watch and will bring a lot of creativity to your midfield.

Love these by the way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :tango: :reda: lolgary megson

I love your name

Evertonian here, thought I would register on here to track how our Ross is doing.

Here's the lowdown on the kid

He's a seriously good player and by all accounts the best youngster of his generation, if it wasnt for his leg break the lad would probably a regular fixture in our starting eleven, Moyes has had him around the squad since the age of 15, same with Rooney. From what we hear from the coaching staff the lad has the potential to be better that Rooney and has been linked with all the big clubs for around 30mil. On the pitch the lad is very raw, the talent is there in abundance Ive never seen a lad of his age look so comfortable on the ball, but his downfall is his eagerness to impress, he will often try the "Hollywood ball" as opposed to the simple pass, something Moyes isnt a fan of hence his absence from the team for a year.

For me his best position will be a free role off the striker. Imagine a Jack Wilshere and a Steven Gerrard clone and you will have yourself a Ross Barkley. Unfortunately for you lot I cant see this loan lasting more than a month as we are very very short on midfielder's. The lad needs competitive football to build his fitness and decision making and I think he's at the right club to do this. Enjoy him and look after him, he's a great player to watch and will bring a lot of creativity to your midfield.

Love these by the way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :tango: :reda: lolgary megson

Welcome my friend great OP.

:tango: to your username best of luck this season.

agree with you, I've always loved Barkley since I first saw him I didn't think for one moment he would go out on loan especially to us.

Although only a short term signing this is the best signing we have made in years, if he gets going quickly he could make quite an impact in a short space in this league.

For me easily one of the best players in the league, if not the best.