Wolves away

Says that they go on sale to ST holders with 240 points on Monday (that's a ST holder who has been to atleast 1 away game so far). When I bought Palace tickets for me and a few mates they said other ID's weren't needed yet so only used my ID. Luckily they've been to Derby too but I thought they would have known this at the shop.

Guest chapeltom

I've got 250. I think I'll be going, and Southampton away...

Then nowt till Forest away.

Edited by chapeltom

Says that they go on sale to ST holders with 240 points on Monday (that's a ST holder who has been to atleast 1 away game so far). When I bought Palace tickets for me and a few mates they said other ID's weren't needed yet so only used my ID. Luckily they've been to Derby too but I thought they would have known this at the shop.

So potentially if the 6,000 who went to Derby were all season ticket holders they could all be chasing 2,800!

Guest christheowl

So potentially if the 6,000 who went to Derby were all season ticket holders they could all be chasing 2,800!

Basically meaning that it will be a scramble for tickets on the first day !

Guest chapeltom

Derby went to general sale. I think priority should be given to those season ticket holders who went Palace and are going to Brighton lol

Guest chapeltom

Am I realistically gonna be able to go as a non ST member of general public? What are the VIP packages priced like?

No. Doubt they'll get to members even.

Am I realistically gonna be able to go as a non ST member of general public? What are the VIP packages priced like?

On SWFC site round £80 including chicken in a basket and a waitress - no mention of free programme though!

Basically meaning that it will be a scramble for tickets on the first day !

Do you think the web site will crash :tango:

Potentially yes, that's how I read it anyway. I think the points system should have been clearly explained before Oldham tickets came out because I imagine there are plenty of people who bought their mates tickets using just one ID also.

People also got points for the Carling Cup games...

They should have put the initial points requirement higher, as there'll be a good number of people with 260+ points.

Having said that, it's still an improvement on no priority, and I don't think there'll be a mad rush like Brentford/Chezzy last season.