Wolves away

I've come across a flaw in the online booking system. I've got 6 friends and family set up on my account, but although I can see that I've got enough points for the Wolves game there doesn't seem to be any way as far as I can see to check how many points my friends have.

It's easy enough to work out now after only a few games have been played, but if there's another game where points are needed later in the season it's going to be confusing.

Guest James-The-Owl

Swfc tweeting that only 5000 people have 240 points, seems unlikely to me when there were 1500 at Oldham, 6000 at Derby, 14000 against Fulham and 2800 at Palace, the majority of which you'd expect to be ST holders.

Guest PointlessOwl

Swfc tweeting that only 5000 people have 240 points, seems unlikely to me when there were 1500 at Oldham, 6000 at Derby, 14000 against Fulham and 2800 at Palace, the majority of which you'd expect to be ST holders.

Derby made general sale, as did Oldham.

The Steve Bull Stand? What a ridiculous concept, naming a stand after a club legend. Haven't they got a local athlete with no links to the club apart from "my boyfriend supports them" who never bothers going to watch them that they could have named the stand after?

lol

Guest ben taylor

Just got intouch with Swfc via twitter, they say the website should read "240 OR MORE" so people with 240 are eligible to purchase Monday!

On a different note, does anyone know if the Under 21 price bracket counts 21 year olds and under or cuts off for those aged 21?

Definitely going either way (if I can fight my way through the scramble on Monday) but I'd like to save the extra £13.

Yeah it will include 21 year olds. You'll be sound.

Also noticed that season ticket holders who haven't been to an away match have the same priority as members who have more than 30 points

Which I agree with. As a member who's got 50 points (2 Home & Derby, Palace & Brighton) I should get priority or at least parity with a Season Ticket Holder who hasn't attended away. In the long run this will avoid situations like Chesterfield & Brentford whereby ST holders who hadn't gone away all season got tickets ahead of people who had done the majority of the away games.

Edited by TheLastSleepingGiant

Which I agree with. As a member who's got 50 points (2 Home & Derby, Palace & Brighton) I should get priority or at least parity with a Season Ticket Holder who hasn't attended away. In the long run this will avoid situations like Chesterfield & Brentford whereby ST holders who hadn't gone away all season got tickets ahead of people who had done the majority of the away games.

Yeah suppose it will work itself out later down the line. Tango probably topping the loyalty points board :tango: :tango: