Wolves away

If i could afford to get to this id love too my first season ticket this year. Im sure ive only got 230 but doesnt say on the teamcard website ? would be tuesday for me if i can afford it aa scramble for tickets it will be as for me 2800 is nothing and its wolves lol lets see how finances go!!

Which I agree with. As a member who's got 50 points (2 Home & Derby, Palace & Brighton) I should get priority or at least parity with a Season Ticket Holder who hasn't attended away. In the long run this will avoid situations like Chesterfield & Brentford whereby ST holders who hadn't gone away all season got tickets ahead of people who had done the majority of the away games.

Yeah you certainly deserve priority for away games when you don't stump up up front for all the home games. :rolleyes:

Just not bothered...

Some reyt drama queens in this thread.

I've been to Wolves 3 times in the past, and we've never sold it out on any of those visits, chill your boots girls.

In the PAST do you realise this season is our best for many years 50% increase in season tickets yes theres a poss we dont sell out but we may judging on it been a sat not mid week an its not that far to travel an the under 21s ticket price makes all the diffrence lol ranting a little

Claire Peart ‏@DonnyOwlClaire

@swfc Does the first sale include those with 240 points or does it have to be more than 240? #notveryclearExpand

1h SWFC_Weblogo_normal.jpg Sheffield Wednesday ‏@swfc

@DonnyOwlClaire Inclusive of 240 points (i.e. 240 or more points).

Hide conversation

What's the point in that then, they have less than half the tickets of the derby game, but anyone who bought a single ticket for one of the 7 games available before it get first priority.

In the PAST do you realise this season is our best for many years 50% increase in season tickets yes theres a poss we dont sell out but we may judging on it been a sat not mid week an its not that far to travel an the under 21s ticket price makes all the diffrence lol ranting a little

It may well sell out, but not by Monday dinnertime, as somebody else commented further up the thread.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few make it to general sale.

We all start the season on 0 poitns for istance! those fans that que up for tickets for away matches say derby crystal palace brighton even oldham southampton then we play leeds away.. this guy ques up for a ticket but just sold out a guy in front has bought a leeds ticket but has only been to derby say... Then its a little annoying.... If your not lucky enough to have points or be able to afford to goto majority of away games then thats just life kidda :)