Palace fans not too confident...

Guest Sheff Owl

I have no doubt gonna be a very tricky game.

What have Palace got to lose really...they haven't won yet so they probably just go for it to try and get that win.

We have enough to beat them but it's not gonna as easy as some think just because they haven't won a game yet.

Be a lot happier if someone too Zaha before Saturday,

Can somebody put into words for somebody who has never been just how much of a 'trek' it is to Selhurst Park, and why it is a tedious ground to play at. Perhap a short paragraph or even a poem if feeling sufficiently artistic.

Thanks in advance.

Can somebody put into words for somebody who has never been just how much of a 'trek' it is to Selhurst Park, and why it is a tedious ground to play at. Perhap a short paragraph or even a poem if feeling sufficiently artistic.

Thanks in advance.

You put one foot in front 'o'tother..

Walk past the kid shagging his mother.

Take a left next to the yobs with dangerous dogs that bark..

End up at selhurst park.

I have no doubt gonna be a very tricky game.

What have Palace got to lose really...they haven't won yet so they probably just go for it to try and get that win.

We have enough to beat them but it's not gonna as easy as some think just because they haven't won a game yet.

Be a lot happier if someone too Zaha before Saturday,

fancy filling in a few words there ?

In the old world, that had a Wednesday defeat written all over it!!!

Hopefully, we've banished those days where we end other clubs bad runs.

I think we will, can see us getting a 2-1 win on saturday.

However we will always be the club that crap strikers love to play when they haven't scored for a year, as proved by Nathan Tyson this year, and Steve Howard about 100 times.

Guest chapeltom

There was an old Wednesday that you'd be unconfident in and probably get beat tomorrow, and I mean hammered. This new Wednesday should stick to form and forget the history books and bring home 3 points