Palace fans not too confident...

Surely with the form both sides are in, it's absolutely nailed on to be a Palace win?

Having said that, if offered a draw now I wouldn't take it, as I think we have a great chance of winning.

If we win either of the next 2 games I'll be happy.

Points wise is obviously makes sense to win every other away game rather than draw them all... so we should just keep attacking and going for it in every match!

Im nervous but very hopeful of leaving with 3 points, beevers, buxton and jj to score!

I'd take 2 points from our next 2 games. Anything more I'd be over the moon with. Am I not setting my sights high enough??

Aim high, and you will achieve higher then you would if you aimed low.

In the old world, that had a Wednesday defeat written all over it!!!

Hopefully, we've banished those days where we end other clubs bad runs.

Hopefully!

I'd take a draw now though to be honest. Got some bad memories of Selhurst games. We've got a shocking record there in the last 20 years.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

to be honest, I don't think i'd be very confident either if we hadn't won a game since march and if we was playing a team who haven't lost since February,

So I can tell you what nailed on there then ...I said this at Exiter, Walsall and Chesterfield Last season and got hammed for it. But was right every time but for all us thats watched Wednesday for years we have seen it so often in the past.

On saying That, I haven't said we will lose this time, Because I think we will beat them ...........larla larrr

Guest Bournemouth Owl

Back down to earth with a bump lads I'm afraid. 0-2 defeat....it's the Wednesday way!!

I am afraid you have been all too often right in the past ........Its the Wednesday way

Guest Bournemouth Owl

Im nervous but very hopeful of leaving with 3 points, beevers, buxton and jj to score!

Aim high, and you will achieve higher then you would if you aimed low.

Or you could say, Aim low and never be disappointed .......