crowd attendance tonite?/

Guest Alex Horrocks

There was a big rumble up in the south stand, me and a few mates queued for about 20 mins, by this time it was 10 minutes after kick off and they said there were no tickets left on the gate... loads of people queuing still and they eventually just let us give them the money and go in with no ticket being scanned.

There was a big rumble up in the south stand, me and a few mates queued for about 20 mins, by this time it was 10 minutes after kick off and they said there were no tickets left on the gate... loads of people queuing still and they eventually just let us give them the money and go in with no ticket being scanned.

So more went in without being registered? might well of been close to 18k then, Wish I was working on the gate I'd be buying my beemer today.

So more went in without being registered? might well of been close to 18k then, Wish I was working on the gate I'd be buying my beemer today.

The turnstiles also have electronic counters as well as manual counters on them so people without tickets are counted

Guest Warren Hobhead

South stand looked pretty full from Kop side of North stand, but how wierd was it looking at an empty Kop. First time in North Stand for about 20 years, we played Everton in last game of season, can anybody tell me what year cos I got no idea.

Guest christheowl

South stand looked pretty full from Kop side of North stand, but how wierd was it looking at an empty Kop. First time in North Stand for about 20 years, we played Everton in last game of season, can anybody tell me what year cos I got no idea.

20 years ago ? :biggrin:

should find it on here- http://www.11v11.com/teams/everton/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Sheffield%20Wednesday