Fulham to make changes, so should we go for it ?

Guest intercity0wl

Wouldn't change too much. It's not that I'd particularly want to rest players, but I'd like to see something of Pecnik, Maguire and one of our new full backs. And I'd like Bywater to get a start too.

The one I wouldn't leave out is Reda. I am still not sure whether his attacking potency outweighs his defensive vulnerability and putting him up against Premier League opposition might give more evidence one way or the other

Oh, and I definitely think Madine needs more game time

Edited by thejelman

Guest DaRuMo

Make a couple of changes for sure but keep the 'squad' on the bench as well. Don't they have that rule about having to play so many players who were in the last match?

That was the JPT

Guest bigblue

-------------- Bywater --------------

Lee - Beevers - Llera - Mattock

Pecnik - Coke - Amado - Mayor

--------- Madine - Maguire ------

Work hard & keep it tight for the first hour.

Bring Antonio on for Maguire at 60 mins

Pecnik switching to play in behind Madine

JJ on for Mayor at 65

then after nicking a goal on the break,

bring Semedo on for Pecnik

Edited by bigblue

Guest silvergusy

Obviously go for it but also would like to see a few new faces getting a run out. Surely that would be good for them and the squad (morale wise) for the likes of mattock, lee (if fit), mayor (if fit), maguire and amado.

Keep a strong bench and see what happens.

Our squad is of such size and strength now that whatever team DJ picks should be strong enough to credit themselves, while resting a few regulars.

agree,but the fringe players do need some sort of games to keep them match fit or they will struggle with the pace of it when they do come in

Why do prem teams make changes?? I understand its not a major cup anymore but surley it makes sense to try and get some silverware in trophy cabinet? not like fulham are going to win league or anything. As far as wednesday goes then yea lets go for it and show the prem teams we are back and mean business, lol