Crystal Palace

Are we all confident for the next league tie at Selhurst Park? Palace haven't won a league game this season and it's our time to get revenge of the May 2012 relegation. I'm confident that we'll bag a 3-1 win...hoping he starts this line up..

Kirkland

Buxton

Beevers

Llera

Mattock

JJ

Semedo

McCabe

Antonio

O'Grady

Rodri

Sure a lot of people will say why no Reda...he's clumsy and I'm worried every time a player is around him in the penalty box, cause for the first goal against Millwall, not sure.

Guest chapeltom

We never get anything at Selhurst Park. I'll take a boring 1-0 with a goal in the last minute if I'm honest, same will apply to Brighton away.

Guest wilyfox

our team picks itself at the moment - unless DJ rings a few changes against Fulham and someone impresses. i'd like to see Lee, Mattock, Maguire, Amado & Mayor (if fit enough) given a run out - but we'd probably revert back to form for the Palace game.

Guest Foxhill Owl

I'd be happy to take anything from Palace. We normally get nowt there and it's a typical banana skin fixture for us.

Last time I went to palace we took a point big Leon scored

Palace are expected to make two decent signings this week (forgot who btw) but even with a weak side Palace Selhurst is a damn hard place to go and get a result, big banana skin this place, don't know if we should even change a few hings round for this game too, I'm a bit undecided because it will be a physical test.

I'd take a point now.

Palace are expected to make two decent signings this week (forgot who btw) but even with a weak side Palace Selhurst is a damn hard place to go and get a result, big banana skin this place, don't know if we should even change a few hings round for this game too, I'm a bit undecided because it will be a physical test.

I'd take a point now.

3 signing according to BBC.

We never beat Palace.

I'd take a point now.

gi'oer, we have a far better squad than them IMO, 3 points please

Guest Milan da man

Reckon the fact that palace have not won a game yet will work against us. They will be desperate for points. Dave jones needs to keep the players feet firmly on the ground if we want to win

our team picks itself at the moment - unless DJ rings a few changes against Fulham and someone impresses. i'd like to see Lee, Mattock, Maguire, Amado & Mayor (if fit enough) given a run out - but we'd probably revert back to form for the Palace game.

what about the 3 new signings DJ has promised before then?

Guest Milan da man

Gardner was held in high regard at palace last season. Is there a case for him to come back in for beevers/reda?