Crystal Palace

Are we all confident for the next league tie at Selhurst Park? Palace haven't won a league game this season and it's our time to get revenge of the May 2012 relegation. I'm confident that we'll bag a 3-1 win...hoping he starts this line up..

Kirkland

Buxton

Beevers

Llera

Mattock

JJ

Semedo

McCabe

Antonio

O'Grady

Rodri

Sure a lot of people will say why no Reda...he's clumsy and I'm worried every time a player is around him in the penalty box, cause for the first goal against Millwall, not sure.

How can you be confident of a scoreline like that, it's just ridiculous?

And I wouldn't give Mattock his debut away to Palace.

And we're only three games in so not winning one is not reason to panic, we should know that more than anyone else.

Guest Darkus Owlus

We've looked great against Brum at home, a team far better than Palace, we should be confident, they may well be up for it more with 0 points but it may make them edgy.

First goal could be key.

Guest MASSIVEowl85

So long as we get points against these cockney bast ards I'll be happy bt I won't forget the cocky tvvats in town after that day so I hope we give them what they deserve n send them home hoping they had never had to meet the massive!!!

gi'oer, we have a far better squad than them IMO, 3 points please

It's who does on the day though isn't it? I just hate everything about Selhurst and will be well pleased with a point although in all honesty I think they will turn us over just like they did back in '83 when they ended our 14 game unbeaten start to the season (when incidentally we also had a far better squad). Just the way it is with them.

Guest Bald Owl

Kirkland

Reda, Llera, Beevers, Buxton

JJ, Semedo, McCabe, Antonio

COG, Rodri

No need in changing a winning side for me. I'd be happy with anything but a loss. I think we can get a win though, the confidence is high and Palace have had a shakey start. Let's get at them early on.

Agreed!

Are we all confident for the next league tie at Selhurst Park? Palace haven't won a league game this season and it's our time to get revenge of the May 2012 relegation. I'm confident that we'll bag a 3-1 win...hoping he starts this line up..

Kirkland

Buxton

Beevers

Llera

Mattock

JJ

Semedo

McCabe

Antonio

O'Grady

Rodri

Sure a lot of people will say why no Reda...he's clumsy and I'm worried every time a player is around him in the penalty box, cause for the first goal against Millwall, not sure.

Watch the replays of the goals reda plays jj in for the 1st goal 2nd goal he hits the post then llera gets rebound 3rd goal hes in bow being a nuisance in box reda as been instrumental every goal we have scored this season why would we loose that

Anybody let me know what the chances are of getting a ticket for Saturday?

Will we sell out of our allocation to ST holders?

Only I'm on a stag do in London on Saturday and I fancy popping back to the hotel for a power nap from 2 o'clock until about 6 if you catch my drift!

Guest Gornaldo

Anybody let me know what the chances are of getting a ticket for Saturday?

Will we sell out of our allocation to ST holders?

Only I'm on a stag do in London on Saturday and I fancy popping back to the hotel for a power nap from 2 o'clock until about 6 if you catch my drift!

They've been on GS for ages mate, not sold out...

Also is anyone else still waiting for their tickets? I ordered mine last Tuesday and still nothing...

I have a mate who supports Palace, they are not at all happy with the tactics or the board, they play 3 defensive midfielders at home, scared to lose

expect a low turnout from them, if we score early it sounds like they could get on the teams back, we have nothing to fear

ive still not got my ticket either

Guest Darkus Owlus

Records are their to be changed, it would be disappointing to beat Brum and Wall then go lose to a team that haven't got a point yet.