Crystal Palace

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Tough game lads....don't get over confident. I predict a 1-1 draw. We will take the lead (Antonio) and they will equalize.

Records are their to be changed, it would be disappointing to beat Brum and Wall then go lose to a team that haven't got a point yet.

This is where the old Wednesday would f00k up.

But not this bunch..... I reckon we'll get 3 points down at Palarse.

palace is a faaakin carzy probly wurst awayday this season, but credit them who are goin

Not really fussed if we're playing at Buckingham Palace or a cow shed to be honest, I'll still follow the Wednesday. Hope we sell this 2000 allocation out, we need a big atmosphere to help break this bogey ground idea. Certainly did the business at Derby being the 12th man. Me + 5 for this one.

I'd take a point. Not sure why but this is the game I've been most concerned about in our opening few fixtures since they were announced. All signs point to us being able to beat them but our recent record against Palace is gash.

I feel the same way. It's all going too well…

I never fancy our chances there.

I feel the same way. It's all going too well…

I never fancy our chances there.

I kind of go along with this too, maybe that's why I said that a point would do for me, but can you imagine if we go there and won 4-0? at a ground where we never hardly get anything? Now that would get us all going regarding the rest of the season.

Really hope we get all three points.