Not good enough....

Buxton isn't good enough...

Reda isn't good enough...

Can we stop with this please? It's the first day, and we have secured a point away from home.

It's going to be a massive learning curve, and we should get behind these players, who are the ones who have put us in this position in the first place.

I'm sure Reda and Buxton, and whoever else might be 'not good enough' will improve as the season goes on, and I for one am going to give them a chance before niggling at them after ONE GAME.

I'm a pretty happy owl today :)

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

There not good enough tho ,let's get mattock and lee in now

How many times have you seen both of them play?

I'm pleased with a point today, but I'm sure Uri & The Be Reyts will be offended with my reasons why -

I'm not one of the fans expecting a play off push

I expect a slow start to the season, because our pre-season hasn't gone to plan imo ... late arrivals (several not even here yet), lack of games for several of our 1st teamers.

post-445-0-47240800-1345308500_thumb.jpg

I think Buxton will have benefited from the 2 years away from the Championship though.. He's clearly grown in confidence playing in League 1.

He might not have been up to much today, but I just think we should not write him off after 1 game.

It actually is good enough..its a Massive step up this season......I was praying for the point..I went mad when we got it...its a serious league.. the Championship.

After all the euphoria of last season...Wednesday...and Wednesday fans need to take a breath.....I was hoping for the play offs last season....the season went mental

Wednesday went up on a tide of fantasy and sheer passion.......

I honestly thought this year would start with a defeat,,,,I could not see us winning today...but we are solid...we don't roll over...we don'tl lie down...and when that second went in , last minute..last gasp....it made me think...This club is still going up..its still rising....6500 fans there today...

Wednesday rising......

We have had unadulterated sh*te for years....season upon season kow towing to the Blades...Barnsley...Donny..Its turning...it may take a while....but the rusty wheel is being cranked...and the foremost club in this region has woken up....and the rest are simply tat....anaemic wannabees...United?.....gimme a break....could not reach 20 '000 in the first warm sunny day of the season...Rotherham..New York....?..whatever the flip?...not on the radar...

Well happy today

Guest Hola Tidman

Rhys McCabe looks a quality player, should supplement Semedo well in the middle of the park. Got to agree that the full backs were poor but then again there were only JJ and O'Grady who had good games.

My mate at the game rated Buxton, Reda and Llera as weak links today.

Your mate ought to put his eyes back in then. Llera won every header 2nd half and Reda may not have been great but his defending improved in the 2nd half, neither goal was his fault and which other full back is likely to pop up and score for us like that?

Ask your mate what he thought about Gardner losing his man in the box for a goal for the 2nd game in a row.