Not good enough....

Guest North Stand Owl....

Reda in the 1st half was appalling, caught out of position all the time couldn't pass right most of the time, a real liability atm. Give mattock a chance i say.

Edited by North Stand Owl....

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

Its going to take time to adjust but if said players do well on Tuesday how stupid will some of these comments sound after only two games? A couple more signings and Lines fit again and we will be fine.

Reda is immense, he wears his heart on his sleeve. He has a goal in him but he also can give away a penno or be out of position when he commits himself. I for one, think he deserves his place on merrit purely due to the work rate, goals potential, not only from set pieces but from open play and immenseness.

Guest Big Guns

good job Lines wasn't playing today otherwise Small GUns and his cohorts would have been out in force

flip me, 1 game in and people are complaining already

God your flippingboring yawn ..

Guest Big Guns

Might be boring but he's got a point

Wot point Wots lines got to do with owt

Totaly pointless comment..

Name dropping for no reason

I've read so much nonsense on this site in the last 24 hours.

Here are a few examples:

• We should drop Semedo for a player that we haven't even signed - Ecclesall Owl;
  • Reda isn't up to the task after playing one game at Championship level for us - Various;
  • Buxton isn't good enough despite his performances over the last two seasons - A few;
  • Lines isn't good enough despite not playing a game this season - Well you know who;
  • Gardener is the next Darren Purse - Various;
  • Pecnic should be sent back to Slovenia - Various.

We might as well give up if it's that bad.

Edited by SiJ

Guest aj_owl

Here are a few examples:

• We should drop Semedo for a player that we haven't even signed - Ecclesall Owl;
  • Reda isn't up to the task after playing one game at Championship level for us - Various;
  • Buxton isn't good enough despite his performances over the last two seasons - A few;
  • Lines isn't good enough despite not playing a game this season - Well you know who;

Its a tad ridiculous to be honest........

I think we all need to sit back and take stock of where are now compared to a few years ago. Last time in the championship the whole team was poo !

Its just a symptom of where we are now as a football club compared to 3 years ago that we complain about a couple of players having a couple of bad games. it doesn't help that we are the most impatient people in the world but i think that we need to give it time and over the course of the season it will come good. Im just gonna sit back and trust DJ and MM because its worked so far.

Can't really comment on the 'not good enough' reports as I can only listen to the matches via Wednesday player BUT you have to remember/take into consideration 5 players making their debut for us (despite Antonio being on loan last season still counted in that number) with McCabe and Pecnik making full Engish debuts. It most probably wasn't DJs 1st eleven(?), the team still has to gel and get to know each others strengths/weaknesses. It's a learning curve they all have to go through and against a team we have a terrible history against away, opening match of the season in a new league, to come from 2 nil down to draw is still a great result. I think more positives than negatives can be found. Also remember that its now twice in 2 matches we've comeback from behind and haven't lost a match yet!!! Look at O'Grady for instance, not 2 weeks ago and most were begging for him to be sold as he 'wasn't Championship level', he's stepped up to the mark so I'm sure the others can/will too. WAWAW?

Guest Big Guns

Here are a few examples:

Don't forget the fans are going to ruin the season