Mayor Signs

For those with Wednesday Player - their game vs Charlton gives you an idea of what sort of player he is.

He's number 16 and plays on the left wing.

http://www.player.pn...eston-North-End

Edit: Link didn't work direct, it's on page 6 anyway. The game they beat Charlton 2-0 in the CC

Cannot get player to work on that site for some reason , accepted password but does not play ?

sorted now , was just a bit slow

Ta

Edited by hugeowl

Guest Wheato

Friend of mine is a MASSIVE PNE fan - he rates him as having 'bags of potential'. Didn't like the idea of him demanding to go to Championship club - but suppose that's all in our favour.

Looking forward to seeing him in action.

Seems like nobody really cares about this signing.

What's he like?

I care JTO!

Don't know much about him in all honesty. Strikes me that he's right footed but can play on the left. Think we additionally need a left footed winger for balance because Antonio, JJ, Mike Jones and now Mayor are all right footed.

Well Jamie Proctor has just signed for Swansea and he was in the same sort of situation as Mayor, yet they say Proctors sh*te as well..

Out of the two I would prefer Mayor. I think we have gone for the better prospect.

I wonder if he could be a bit like Marshall. Not as strong, but perhaps a bit more cultured than say Antonio or JJ.

Just asked a Cardiff city fan who I work with if Dave Jones had ever signed any crap players?

he said none he could think of. a few young unknowns that turned into gems of a player but none that turned out pants.

in DJ we trust.

I agree - seems that he is extremely shrewd in the transfer market and knows a good player or one with potential. Can't be any worse than half of the clag brought in by AI and GM.

Guest Sheff Owl

He played on New Years Day at Deepdale and caused us no end of problems.

Megson praised him after the game.

He never played the game at Hillsborough (i think he was injured).

Really happy we managed to sign him.

Edited by Sheff Owl

I had heard of him from reviews after we beat PNE away, my brother went to the game and said he was their only real threat and the rest reminded him of us under Irvine.

Id heard of Marshall as a decent prospect from his Carlisle days but didnt know he was actually as good as that, same goes for Antonio as I had only seen him looking impressive on some highlights for Colchester.