Mayor Signs

Brilliant news, and another one who hopefully will improve in the future, but not exactly one of the 3 or 4 quality experienced players, with Championship experience, i think we need right now

Southampton had a squad last year that had players with no experience of Championship football such as Lambert & Do Prado and also loads of players with mainly negative experiences of the Championship such as Lallana & Schneiderlin and they got back to back promotions. They added more as the season went on.

Now I'm not saying we're going to get back to back because I don't think the squad is good enough just yet to do that. But it's very much a squad capable of a top half finish at the moment IMO.

Work in progress again.

Edited by BRADDAZ

They usually say in the OS release if signings are eligible for the next game. However I don't think he would displace Antonio or JJ for tomorrows game. However more pace on the wings. Full backs better be ready when we release our wingers on 'em, they are all bloody quick.

Guest keyser soze

Just guessing, but announcing Mayor at this time suggests to me that there won't be further announcements today???

But, I've been known to be wrong........... frequently