Guest North Stand Owl....

Kirkland

Buxton

Llera

Gardner

Mattock

Antonio

Semedo

Peknick (if none of the trialists have signed or McCabe has not got clearance by Saturday)

JJ (as above, Peknick wide if someone else is available in the middle)

Cog

McGuire

Bywater

Reda

Either JJ or a trialist who has signed or someone else or McCabe or if all else fails.......coke/prutton

Madine

Derby gone to extra time and conceded 5, can only be good for us!

Defo. Im hoping Antonio and JJ are going to be ready to go again after last nights game, if so id start with this;

---------------------------------------------Kirkland-------------------------------------------------------

Buxton-------------------------Llera----------------Gardner--------------------------R Johnson

--------------------------------------Semedo-------Prutton/Coke--------------------------------------

Antonio------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------J Johnson

------------------------------------------------Pecnik----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------COG----------------------------------------------------------------

Cant decide if Coke should start or not, Prutton is comfortable on the ball and a bit more composed.

Guest North Stand Owl....

Kirkland

Buxton (looked abit shaky yesterday mind)

Llera

Gardner

Mattock

Semedo

McCabe

JJ

Pecnic

Antonio

O'Grady

SUBS:

Bywater

Lee

Reda

Coke

Mike Jones

Maguire

Madine

Now that's a team.

Good shout fifaowl. Good team there

And McCabe instead of Coke.

I'd be hesitant to chuck McCabe straight in to be honest. He's a good prospect, sure, but lets not forget that outside of the Old Firm, the SPL quality is probably about League Two standard. The quality of players signed from Scotland tends to be a bit of a crapshoot as a result and I'd rather see him eased in, rather than chucked straight in the deep end.

I'd be hesitant to chuck McCabe straight in to be honest. He's a good prospect, sure, but lets not forget that outside of the Old Firm, the SPL quality is probably about League Two standard. The quality of players signed from Scotland tends to be a bit of a crapshoot as a result and I'd rather see him eased in, rather than chucked straight in the deep end.

I've seen him against couple of best SPL sides (Celtic & Hearts), and he impressed me, unlike Coke who seems to be an alternative. With Lines out, lets give him early chance to impress.

Prutton's not a bad shout actually.

Yes, we looked woeful at the start of last year with Semedo and Prutton in the middle, but just looking back at the team that played at Bournemouth they had Palmer and Sedgewick either side of them.

With that midfield we were (wrongly) looking for Prutton to be the creative spark.

Surround him with Pecnik. JJ and Antonio and it could be a different story.