Egg on Faces

I know a lot of blades, they slated Wilson for "Standing with his arms folded, not knowing how to change the game"

That's the difference it seems between our manager and theirs.

I hate to say it, but I don't know that Megson would have made the same changes, or played with JJ AND antonio at the same time.

At the end of the day the guys that pay the wages are finally getting the right responses all the way through the club. Prem in 3 years if mandaric and Jones stay. And neil madine is pure class but we have a habit of playing to his head when his strength is ball at his feet.

He misses a penalty tonight and everyone thinks he's god awful.

I've been concentrating on the watching the game so haven't been reading the match thread, but surely not?

Some people think they can judge an entire player's career by one shot from 12 yards? Mentals.

Aside from the miss he looks very classy on the ball to me, looks like a great addition to our attacking options.

Guest dunellaowl

I'm not saying pecnik played fantastic tonight but i think we have a quality player on our hands.

Given space that lad will do damage.

Chris I'grady man of match

At the end of the day the guys that pay the wages are finally getting the right responses all the way through the club. Prem in 3 years if mandaric and Jones stay. And neil madine is pure class but we have a habit of playing to his head when his strength is ball at his feet.

*Gary

Neil Madine is probably useless.

JJ's goal settled us the change of flanks was a DJ masterpiece and Cogba went on an wanted to prove a point and it showed. Plus at the end our explosive young winger proved why we all wanted him so much. Got to feel for Oldham though came out had a great go.

*Gary

Neil Madine is probably useless.

lol missing comma's are buggers aren't they?

Guest Manwithastick

I BELIEVE WHEN PICNIC SETTLES TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WE WILL HAVE A CLASS PLAYER ON OUR HANDS ,

Ooops sorry about the capstick

tonycapstickdoesaturn.jpg

:ohmy: