Coke & Cog

Coke did well - slated him in past, still not sure for derby.

Thought cog was fantastic and looked fitter, stronger and more up for it than maguire n Madine put together, great attitude and performance.

Maguire looks chunky to me??

If we don't sign anyone before Saturday we have to keep faith with COG and Coke. They deserve to keep the shirt and play.

Against Derby it could well be COG upfront with Pecnic playing just behind him. Coke alongside Jose.

Madine can't be risked Saturday. He never looked fit tonight, same with Buxton.

I worry about Reda in the championship,would start with Mattock.

I'm not Coke's biggest fan, maybe effective only briefly, and always craving more... But today he looked a lot better than he has done, fair play

O'Grady, the guy deserves a start on Saturday, but dont think he will get it which is unfortunate.

The negative for O'Grady... That was, THE worse interview I have ever seen, literally didn't have a clue did he. Plus he sounds like a bender

Guest TonyOwl88

Coke should have started. Its been unfair really that he's not been given a shot in the first team, despite being one of our better players in that god-awful season a couple of years ago.I remember the way he started that year though on our polo pitch, and scoring a number of goals to boot.

To leave him on the bench and to play a winger in CM was wrong I think. Jones should hold his hands up to that.

COG earned his place. Always got more stick than he deserved imo but he does some stuff really well... and has been good this season.