Dave Jones Interview

Guest cw3753

Definately Bennett out. Like a sack of spuds.

Daniel Jones never good enough.

On a brighter note Buxton looked good yesterday

And Pecnik looked excellent.

Really impressed with McGuire.

I do reckon we will sign Harewood though which might be a good thing, proven record just needs to get in form.

It's here:

http://audioboo.fm/b...twitter#t=0m30s

Definately Bennett out. Like a sack of spuds.

Hope so but who would take him? - seriously. Struggled in L1 last season off the back of a long-term injury from his time at Forest. Couldn't get a game at the end of the season over Mark Beevers playing out of position, kinda says it all really.

Think we're stuck with him for the next 12 months unless we can pay his contract up. Far more likely to be Coke out next.

Edited by Slick.

I love listening to DJ in his interviews. I know he doesn't give too much away but he comes across as the man for the job. I am looking forward to the season more and more. I'm not crazy enough to think we'll get promoted but I think we'll play good football and surprise a few people along the way!

Guest OxtonOwl

But why soooo much central midfielders ?! Why we don't trust in Semedo, Amdo, McCabe and Lines ?!

I agree but at the same time think that Amado was brought in as a development squad type player, semedo clearly 100%, need to see whether lines can step up to the plate and deliver and not seen McCabe although he is very highly rated so personally for me we could do with 1 more cm, a left winger, 1/2 strikers and another cb then looking like a good team

I like Jones.

He's respectful and business like.

I can see him taking us far. The next seven days will be very interesting in terms of who we may bring in and who will leave.

Just like Megson last pre-season he knows he needs to move a fair amount of player's on because they won't get a look in.

I like Jones.

He's respectful and business like.

I can see him taking us far. The next seven days will be very interesting in terms of who we may bring in and who will leave.

Just like Megson last pre-season he knows he needs to move a fair amount of player's on because they won't get a look in.

I sincerely hope you're right about DJ taking us forward and that he is quality.....if we can keep him! We really don't have a good track record on that front!

lol

Every time I listen to DJ my admiration grows. He's got the ambition and knowhow to make a success of this league. He's more aware than most of the pitfalls and heartbreak the championship brings. I like the cut of his jib and believe he will do a great job for us.

Edited by Tramowl