Why is life so cruel

I'm having a nightmare,I have a chance of a job in Brisbane Australia,it's more than double the money I'm on here,better standard of living for my wife and kids,my wife is all for it so everything seems perfect.

On the flipside I can't imagine a life without Wednesday and the thought of not being able to go to games is driving me insane.

What do you do.

You do what you must do. I've had a s/t at Hillsborough for almost fourty years, and my working arrangements/holidays etc all have to fit in with what wednesday are doing, but I'll tell you what, if I had the opportunity of relocating my self to Toronto I'd be there in a flash

GO

Moving away from my home town was the best thing I ever did for me and my family in every respect.

Financially, educationally and professionally.

Miss fishing the Trent and Welbeck like flip though.

I'm having a nightmare,I have a chance of a job in Brisbane Australia,it's more than double the money I'm on here,better standard of living for my wife and kids,my wife is all for it so everything seems perfect.

On the flipside I can't imagine a life without Wednesday and the thought of not being able to go to games is driving me insane.

What do you do.

Don't think like this mate.

Remember, football is only a game.

Yes, you may love it and no one is saying that but your family are up for moving and you're going for a better life. Don't you think your kids deserve that? It's a new life, a fresh start and you're earning twice as much money. You will absolutely love it out there. Why don't you make a commitment to attending 1 game a season or something, that way you won't be completely missing out.

You only have one life, take the job and give your family the best start they deserve.

Good luck!

GO

Moving away from my home town was the best thing I ever did for me and my family in every respect.

Financially, educationally and professionally.

Miss fishing the Trent and Welbeck like flip though.

i'll second that last sentance 33

A new job with 2x as much pay, in a beautiful place with the family up for it and a better life for your kids? Yeah, sounds really rogering cruel mate. Get a grip.