Why is life so cruel

Guest bungletheowl

Mate. Come to Brisbane. I've been here 16 years. It's the best move you will ever make. As has been mentioned before, sign up for Wednesday player. And if you ever go back to Sheffield for a holiday just go to the games then. When we make it to the prem we will be on foxtel so you can watch them live on tv

Saw this creature, on the ceiling, in my brothers house in Brisbane. It was as big as a tennis ball with wings, looked again and saw it was a spider with a huge moth in it's mouth !! Nearly wet myself lol

Get here mate, simple as that! I came over to Canberra in 09 to play a bit of cricket & stopped. Met my mrs out here & now work locally. Way of life is awesome - plus think of the longevity in your kids futures being in AU, there is plenty of work if your prepared to put the yards in & the locals love it if you show that your keen.

At the end of the day your only a days flight away from Hillsboro & your family, keeping intouch is easy. Just make sure that you spend plenty in the shop before you head over :) Plus get yourself to the ashes test in Brissy, always a few Wednesday tops at the cricket. Good Luck!