Kazenga Lua Lua

I thought plus one-ing yourself was normal on here...... like furious masturbation where the pron has de-sensitised you. I do it all the time.

edit. plus one-ing myself I mean.

Edited by mrgund

quote name='JohnF' timestamp='1344183683' post='3870565'

Have you negged him HalfFull?

I would never dream of negging someone from another camp. I expect most of them to be unreasonably negative about my team. I do not, however, expect our own fans to do that, particularly after last season.

You will find that I have given plusses to thousands of posts. I have plussed people because e.g. they have shown positivity, humour, or researched what they posted. I may, or may not necessarily agree with those posts.

Unfortunately, too many people on this site a) moan for the sake of it, b) seem to think that boring, mindless repetition of certain words are funny - just a few examples, Pope, taxi for …, Terry Henfleet, many ex Wednesday players, et al. (several of these people will now post saying 'Who is Al') (The best jokes in the world lose their humour if repeated ad nauseum), and c) the 'can't be arsed' brigade who come on the site expecting other people to do their research.

I find it strange that none of the few people who moan they have been 'negged' seem interested in why they have been negged.

To the posters who are going to neg me just because I negged them, and the person who is going to give himself +1 everytime I neg him, I wish you well. If it makes you feel better, please be my guest. I do, sincerely, hope that one day you may grow up, in mind, as well as body.

On this note, the message has just flashed up that The Owlsman is gloating that he has negged me 'just to get my own back'. Do you think, Mr Owlsman, that you should not be negged? Do you seriously think I care if you 'neg' me?

Simply because I have 'negged' you, you have called me, amongst other things 'a sad ba*tard', a bus spotter (whatever that is), and a train spotter. You also suggest that I 'neg' via a stick tied round my head because of my inadequate typing skills. The biggest insult was your claim that I am your 'friend'. You know nothing about me, yet you feel it necessary to be abusive. You go fishing (for fish (not my cup of tea but many people do it), compliments, and try to ingratiate yourself with any member who you believe may have information to pass to you in your quest to join the so called ITK clan (this quest has been going on to my knowledge from the 'Geoff Sheard' debacle). You have made over 17,500 posts. And yet you say that I am 'sad'.

When it comes to 'sad', I suggest that you look in a mirror, and try to get past the person who is winking at you, smiling at you and blowing kisses at you, and take a really good look at the sad person looking back at you saying 'look at me, look at me'.

Have a nice day.

I haven't got the stats in front of me, but I'd say between 85-90% of all negs I receive come from you, and you alone, and that's what I couldn't understand until now. However, your referral to Geoff Sheard does somewhat give the game away. Obviously, someone I've had a run in with in the past who, rather than keep his original username, post on here, and argue his points, has decided to hide away in the shadows like a flasher in a rain mac, looking for his next teenage victim. Instead of posting, and making your viewpoint known, you've decided to hide and press the red button. Now that is very sad. Do you have problems getting on with people in a social environment?

I challenge you to come on here and post regularly, arguing your points with lucidity instead of remaining anonymous, and pressing the red button whilst watching documentaries on steam trains.

Also talking about sad, please explain to everyone why you have attached yourself to my friends list. Was it when I was recruiting for The Clickies? Presumably, you took that seriously too?

Oh yeah, and I'm negging you again. Two back for the hundreds I've had off you isn't a fair exchange, but at least it's not done sneakily and anonymously.

And I'll also tell you why I did it. Because you don't enter into the spirit of the forum. Just come on hereband post your views if you disagree with something.

I haven't got the stats in front of me, but I'd say between 85-90% of all negs I receive come from you, and you alone, and that's what I couldn't understand until now. However, your referral to Geoff Sheard does somewhat give the game away. Obviously, someone I've had a run in with in the past who, rather than keep his original username, post on here, and argue his points, has decided to hide away in the shadows like a flasher in a rain mac, looking for his next teenage victim. Instead of posting, and making your viewpoint known, you've decided to hide and press the red button. Now that is very sad. Do you have problems getting on with people in a social environment?

I challenge you to come on here and post regularly, arguing your points with lucidity instead of remaining anonymous, and pressing the red button whilst watching documentaries on steam trains.

Also talking about sad, please explain to everyone why you have attached yourself to my friends list. Was it when I was recruiting for The Clickies? Presumably, you took that seriously too?

Oh yeah, and I'm negging you again. Two back for the hundreds I've had off you isn't a fair exchange, but at least it's not done sneakily and anonymously.

And I'll also tell you why I did it. Because you don't enter into the spirit of the forum. Just come on hereband post your views if you disagree with something.

Seriously mate. Take a step back and re read what you have just written.

Its about negs on a flipping message board!

Get

a

Grip.

Seriously mate. Take a step back and re read what you have just written.

Its about negs on a flipping message board!

Get

a

Grip.

Yeah, you're right I know, but it annoys me he won't join the debate, just sits in the background criticising with his button pressing.

Yeah, you're right I know, but it annoys me he won't join the debate, just sits in the background criticising with his button pressing.

I admit i have been drawn into some pointless feuds on here in the past aswell.

Its all so futile though.

Really not eorth getting upset over.

I am making a resolution to stop getting drawn into all that this season!!

Edited by Beholder

And then there's the irony and inconsistency with what he says. Will neg someone for being lazy and not doing their own research, but then criticises me for going out of my way to talk to people.

Either stick or twist, you can't have it both ways.

But that's it. Rant over. End.