Kazenga Lua Lua

Guest Fedor

the guy that everyone thinks is lua lua looks like sterling from Liverpool young winger 2 me

Yes I put this pic on the Antonio photo threadpost-19248-0-95105700-1344190398_thumb.j

Bizarre signing if true.

Obviously has potential...but that is all it is.

Liverpool fans i have spoke to would be gutted if he left.

He is being touted as the next barnes but has brilliant passing ability too.

But yeah he still has to prove it in proper games.

Guest Sniper1

Wow.

Owlstalk really is slowly going down the poo pooter.

Bitching and whining about negs in a 7 page thread about a player who wasn't at our game and not even been linked with.

Roll on the 18th.

Love it when the Owlstalk old school come on and say how things were much better back in the day lol

Its probably the most exciting time to be a Wednesdayite since the mid to late 90's, its amazing what passion there is, even if

its about a picture of the directors box of Andy Peters, Princess Anne, Nigel Benn and Nigel Atkins.

Really miss the days when we could all moan about our boardroom and debt :ph34r:.

Love it when the Owlstalk old school come on and say how things were much better back in the day lol

Its probably the most exciting time to be a Wednesdayite since the mid to late 90's, its amazing what passion there is, even if

its about a picture of the directors box of Andy Peters, Princess Anne, Nigel Benn and Nigel Atkins.

Really miss the days when we could all moan about our boardroom and debt :ph34r:.

Dark days they were.