Kazenga Lua Lua

quote name='JohnF' timestamp='1344183683' post='3870565'

Have you negged him HalfFull?

I would never dream of negging someone from another camp. I expect most of them to be unreasonably negative about my team. I do not, however, expect our own fans to do that, particularly after last season.

You will find that I have given plusses to thousands of posts. I have plussed people because e.g. they have shown positivity, humour, or researched what they posted. I may, or may not necessarily agree with those posts.

Unfortunately, too many people on this site a) moan for the sake of it, b) seem to think that boring, mindless repetition of certain words are funny - just a few examples, Pope, taxi for …, Terry Henfleet, many ex Wednesday players, et al. (several of these people will now post saying 'Who is Al') (The best jokes in the world lose their humour if repeated ad nauseum), and c) the 'can't be arsed' brigade who come on the site expecting other people to do their research.

I find it strange that none of the few people who moan they have been 'negged' seem interested in why they have been negged.

To the posters who are going to neg me just because I negged them, and the person who is going to give himself +1 everytime I neg him, I wish you well. If it makes you feel better, please be my guest. I do, sincerely, hope that one day you may grow up, in mind, as well as body.

On this note, the message has just flashed up that The Owlsman is gloating that he has negged me 'just to get my own back'. Do you think, Mr Owlsman, that you should not be negged? Do you seriously think I care if you 'neg' me?

Simply because I have 'negged' you, you have called me, amongst other things 'a sad ba*tard', a bus spotter (whatever that is), and a train spotter. You also suggest that I 'neg' via a stick tied round my head because of my inadequate typing skills. The biggest insult was your claim that I am your 'friend'. You know nothing about me, yet you feel it necessary to be abusive. You go fishing (for fish (not my cup of tea but many people do it), compliments, and try to ingratiate yourself with any member who you believe may have information to pass to you in your quest to join the so called ITK clan (this quest has been going on to my knowledge from the 'Geoff Sheard' debacle). You have made over 17,500 posts. And yet you say that I am 'sad'.

When it comes to 'sad', I suggest that you look in a mirror, and try to get past the person who is winking at you, smiling at you and blowing kisses at you, and take a really good look at the sad person looking back at you saying 'look at me, look at me'.

Have a nice day.

I would never dream of negging someone from another camp. I expect most of them to be unreasonably negative about my team. I do not, however, expect our own fans to do that, particularly after last season.

You will find that I have given plusses to thousands of posts. I have plussed people because e.g. they have shown positivity, humour, or researched what they posted. I may, or may not necessarily agree with those posts.

Unfortunately, too many people on this site a) moan for the sake of it, b) seem to think that boring, mindless repetition of certain words are funny - just a few examples, Pope, taxi for …, Terry Henfleet, many ex Wednesday players, et al. (several of these people will now post saying 'Who is Al') (The best jokes in the world lose their humour if repeated ad nauseum), and c) the 'can't be arsed' brigade who come on the site expecting other people to do their research.

I find it strange that none of the few people who moan they have been 'negged' seem interested in why they have been negged.

To the posters who are going to neg me just because I negged them, and the person who is going to give himself +1 everytime I neg him, I wish you well. If it makes you feel better, please be my guest. I do, sincerely, hope that one day you may grow up, in mind, as well as body.

On this note, the message has just flashed up that The Owlsman is gloating that he has negged me 'just to get my own back'. Do you think, Mr Owlsman, that you should not be negged? Do you seriously think I care if you 'neg' me?

Simply because I have 'negged' you, you have called me, amongst other things 'a sad ba*tard', a bus spotter (whatever that is), and a train spotter. You also suggest that I 'neg' via a stick tied round my head because of my inadequate typing skills. The biggest insult was your claim that I am your 'friend'. You know nothing about me, yet you feel it necessary to be abusive. You go fishing (for fish (not my cup of tea but many people do it), compliments, and try to ingratiate yourself with any member who you believe may have information to pass to you in your quest to join the so called ITK clan (this quest has been going on to my knowledge from the 'Geoff Sheard' debacle). You have made over 17,500 posts. And yet you say that I am 'sad'.

When it comes to 'sad', I suggest that you look in a mirror, and try to get past the person who is winking at you, smiling at you and blowing kisses at you, and take a really good look at the sad person looking back at you saying 'look at me, look at me'.

Have a nice day.

Cool.

Guest foreverSWFC

Have a nice day.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Post of the year by far.

Guest foreverSWFC

A 6 page thread on a player that wasn't at the game yesterday and hasn't been linked with us

That is Owlstalk for you

lol

Cuthbert you deserve to be negged. If i wasnt on my mobile i would be dishing them out to all your posts!

That is because you are sad man who takes Owlstalk far too seriously and thinks that DJ Mortimer is my mentor yadadada blah flipping blah.

Guest Fedor

no mate not at all its just i dont think its worth arguing over, when you see the date it was posted. (unless you think it was taken last season and only posted yesterday ) and why would anyone do that especialy as we dident know your guy was gonna ask the question today :ohmy:

PS as a brighton fan i do my best never to flounce (to much ammo for oposition fans) :wub:lol I dont own a pink shirt either

Aah right its Salmon

I preferred it when Half Full didn't post.

yes to be fair most of what he wrote could be aimed at you