Kazenga Lua Lua

https://p.twimg.com/...ELF4b.jpg:large guys I am sorry but if you bring up the picture and click propertys you will see the date this picture was posted on twitter (yesterday) so he cannot have been at your place

PS last post on this subject

You are wrong

I have clicked on properties and it says that the above picture was created on 8th May, 2012. The fact that it was posted on Twitter(yesterday) has no relevance to the claim that Lua Lua was at S6 yesterday.

It looks to me as though it could well be Lua Lua, with his agent Tony Finnigan, who are sat next to Paul Aldridge. There is insufficient detail in the picture to be absolutely certain, hence the disparity of views on this site.

I remember when I was about 11 or 12 and I bought Championship Manager 93 by Domark on the Amiga and couldn't decide on a team to manage. I never liked managing Wednesday on management games in case I did sh1lt. Anyway, I went with the blue and white striped theme and managed Brighton..... Fortress Goldstone Ground. It was a reyt good game and I even wagged school a few times when my mum went to work in't morning as managing Brighton gripped me as we climbed up the league.

I would like to think that I built up a good rapport with the fans during my time with Brighton. I was a one club man and even turned down the vacant post at Liverpool when Souness ( I think) left. I just couldn't let go and leave the lads behind. I can't remember many of the players now if I'm being honest but I do remember my dream died when my Amiga 500 started spitting sparks at me one fateful evening in the summer of 95. Then I bought a pc and tried different clubs but I always have a soft spot for Brighton because of that game.

flip me. Memories.

If some of the Brighton fans who were inside my Amiga knew me then they would know that I was a good manager for them and even though I was a Wednesday fan at heart I always did my job in a professional manner (although I did look away and not make substitutions when I played Wednesday, I'd come back to the screen and secretly hope for a draw--okay maybe not fully professional, I'm sorry but we kept avoiding each other most of the time). I also used to beat Palace in most of the games I played. Oh it was good. I best stop now.

:otsy:

Edited by mrgund

Guest foreverSWFC

You are wrong

I have clicked on properties and it says that the above picture was created on 8th May, 2012. The fact that it was posted on Twitter(yesterday) has no relevance to the claim that Lua Lua was at S6 yesterday.

It looks to me as though it could well be Lua Lua, with his agent Tony Finnigan, who are sat next to Paul Aldridge. There is insufficient detail in the picture to be absolutely certain, hence the disparity of views on this site.

WHAT THE HELL. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING.

A post by Half Full, wow.

Oh it doesn't look anything like Lua Lua, just look again.

Guest foreverSWFC

Tony finnigan an interesting shout by half full.

Looked at the players he is an agent for and the one who looks a bit like the guy in the picture is Yannick Bolasie.

Guest foreverSWFC

Ok then attempt No.2

Umara Bangura playing in the Norweigan League, his agent is Finnigan aswell.

I know clutching at straws, face shape is completely different.

post-20623-0-82805000-1344184803_thumb.j