Kazenga Lua Lua

No. I never said that, did I.

To be honest I don't give a sh*t. Arguing with Brighton fans on here in the season they got promoted was one of the most boring and ultimately pointless supporter rivalries I've ever seen and I see no point in carrying it on now. I'd rather not give the minority of idiots they brought along last time the chance to pipe up again (although this new bunch seem fine)

Edited by sheffield_dave

Guest ifuhatepalacestandup

How can you sell 23,000 season tickets when you dont even have 23,000 seats. :laugh:

ground has been extended in the closed season with the south corners being filled in and the second tier on the east stand finished ground now holds 28000 will be 30,000 by christmas when the north corners get finished

post-26704-0-14258700-1344171130_thumb.j

post-26704-0-54329400-1344171148_thumb.j

Guest BoomTownOwls

Brighton are a far bigger club than Palace.

Palace even got small crowds during the Coppell "glory days".

Guest foreverSWFC

Lee Bullen saying he thinks it was Kezenga with his agent!

He's wrong.

Every single Brigthon fan on this forum and on their forum have said it isn't, they will know whether it is their own player or not. Also realistically, do you really think we'd be able to get him?

Guest ifuhatepalacestandup

Thats good going on the season tickets, certainly puts our sales into perspective New ground syndrome I guess

as was allways said in the days of the withdean widerness, if you build it they will come. Great times to be an albion fan just wish the season would start it seems to have been forever since the end of last season :sad:

Edited by ifuhatepalacestandup

Guest foreverSWFC

Nobody can really prove that's yesterday though can they. It's handy how they had one to post of him stood outside the stadium. Whereas we know the picture we haves definitely yesterday.

But look again and it doesn't look like Lua Lua.

as was allways said in the days of the withdean widerness, if you build it they will come great times to be an albion fan just wish the season would start it seems to have been forever since the end of last season :sad:

Have you got garlic bread Brian. It's the future

Guest BoomTownOwls

Nobody can really prove that's yesterday though can they. It's handy how they had one to post of him stood outside the stadium. Whereas we know the picture we haves definitely yesterday.

Well it was posted on Twitter before the commotion on here.

Plus anybody who thinks that is the same nose must be blind.