Kazenga Lua Lua

Guest Fedor

I love Einstein and Nookie.

One had a magical brain the other has a magic finger.

They are both right though, relatively speaking, those noses are a different size...!

I'dlike to roger Carol Vordemans brains out, think about it it would take ages :biggrin:

But you felt the need to come on our forum to put us straight lol

He's from Brighton they don't do straight

How's the old racist party game classic, 'Pin the name on the mystery black man' going?

My guess was Venus Williams, but I've just put BBC3 on and he's playing tennis with his sister

Are they in the mixed doubles?

Cant believe people are getting ar$ey over a guys nose in the first place, never mind when the picture was taken from the back of the North stand.

This is true especially when things such as shadow and daylight come into play. Easily distorts things slightly. But I don't think it is him anyway.

Bruno is a right back and not left.

As for KLL not playing much last season was due to a number of factors.

1) He picked up a few injuries

2) Noone started the season like a steam train. Our best player for the first 10 matches or so.

3) Poyet normally only plays with one winger

On a more pleasing note i'm delighted that some of our fans have confirmed that Kll was present at our games yesterday. He is quality and a crowd pleaser. Be gutted if he did go and what a waste of talent if he ended up at Hillsboro

That's a good point actually, a lot of good young prospects freeze up when they finally end up at a big club. lol

https://p.twimg.com/...ELF4b.jpg:large guys I am sorry but if you bring up the picture and click propertys you will see the date this picture was posted on twitter (yesterday) so he cannot have been at your place

PS last post on this subject

To be fair, although it's from distance, I don't think it's him either, nose shape looks wrong, distance from bottom of nose to top lip seems to be bigger and the lips thinner. Also face shape looks slightly different too. No doubt all will be revealed over the next couple of days.

In the meantime, best of luck for the coming season, your guys had it rough for 10 years so it's good to see you enjoying times again.

Guest ifuhatepalacestandup

Is that a flounce?

no mate not at all its just i dont think its worth arguing over, when you see the date it was posted. (unless you think it was taken last season and only posted yesterday ) and why would anyone do that especialy as we dident know your guy was gonna ask the question today :ohmy:

PS as a brighton fan i do my best never to flounce (to much ammo for oposition fans) :wub:lol I dont own a pink shirt either

Edited by ifuhatepalacestandup

I still think it could be Gueye.

I'm not speculating anymore on who is in that photo and who isn't. But regardless, there might be legs in a move for Gueye. We enquired last season when Jones came in, I heard somewhere (wasn't Twitter). Don't think he was prepared to drop and they didn't want to let him go. Asked Everton mate about him, thinking he'd say, he'd be part of their plans next year. Said he thought he might be allowed out for a while. Seeing as he can play up top and out wide - would suit what we need. Fits profile DJ seems to love for from loans. Would prefer Anichebe but think this is more realistic.

Edited by Juror8

I'm not speculating anymore on who is in that photo and who isn't. But regardless, there might be legs in a move for Gueye. We enquired last season when Jones came in, I heard somewhere (wasn't Twitter). Don't think he was prepared to drop and they didn't want to let him go. Asked Everton mate about him, thinking he'd say, he'd be part of their plans next year. Said he thought he might be allowed out for a while. Seeing as he can play up top and out wide - would suit what we need. Fits profile DJ seems to love for from loans. Would prefer Anichebe but think this is more realistic.

Gueye was impressive in the FA cup vs Sunderland. Needs game time and Jones has good Everton ties.

Guest Vicente

Brighton...

:laugh:

Type of arrogant comment that makes people hate your fanbase because you think you're bigger than you are.

As for 'Brighton ...lol'

We're a much better club with a much better squad than you.

Type of arrogant comment that makes people hate your fanbase because you think you're bigger than you are.

As for 'Brighton ...lol'

We're a much better club with a much better squad than you.

Now there's a contradictory post if ever I've seen one.

I wish I supported Brighton...